ETpro servers!?

C3jZi

This is as good as recruiting for a different server than FA's.

FA has ETPro servers. It is up to you whether you partake in populating it or not.

• Like 1

I do. There are currently 3 I guess, but you'll have to find them by yourself.

F|A has 2 public ETPro servers, that are, unfortunately, usually empty, unless there is Gamenight played. (which will be organized soon I hope)

You can check if someone is playing there with these links for example:

F|A EURO SCRIM SERVER AC ENABLED

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=758741
Server IP: 178.63.72.175:27980

Gametype: Stopwatch

F|A EURO ETPRO OBJ SERVER

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=758641

Server IP: 178.63.72.175:27970
Gametype: Objective

• Like 1

Use a game browser like qtracker or game scanner to find ETPro servers online...

i've downloaded qtracker but idk how to use it sooo...

i just thought some one knows some et pro servers but nah

cant promote other server on fa ..ull have to ask another way hint hint.

game tracker, splatter ladder, will tell u  whos who and whats what! i must warn u tho  most etproers are really big on them selves and big  jerks! is why i left..

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

cant promote other server on fa ..ull have to ask another way hint hint.

game tracker, splatter ladder, will tell u  whos who and whats what! i must warn u tho  most etproers are really big on them selves and big  jerks! is why i left..

That’s exactly why I left also. I got fed up with all the ego, not to mention there were more cheaters in ET pro then in the rest of every other mod combined.

• Like 3

i don't get the problem in telling the ip's. since its not competing with FA cause FA's etpro server are not really active. and u don't steal"" ppl from other mods. anyway.

use http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverlist

u can search for mod. current are 4 active pro servers out there. 

we play regally almost every evening mixed 3o3 or 5o5, as soon as enough ppl are willed. 

pm me if u r interested. 

• Like 1

Ugh, this reminds me that I really wish FA ETpro had the kind of activity that FA Hardcore had. The hitboxes on etpro are so much better than silentmod.

Though I do like some of the extras in silentmod. It's nice in a pub when killing a med yields medpacks and stuff like that.

• Like 1

HC is the best ETPro-like server out there. I mostly recommend it for all ETPro players.

Absolutely, it's just that silentmod has a very different feel than etpro.

• Like 1

etpro has best hitboxes.. and best player atmosphere,team play is forced i mean!. i wont go on about the other mods but i was very displeased to go from etpub/pro too all this new garbage .lol took me along time to accept.  most good pro servers are locked and u must be invited ..and u must know etpro logistics..an be able to listen to some 35 yrold in his moms basement tell u how hes so awsome ..

• Like 2