Time to kiss and say goodbye...

Yoda

I removed you but only because you insisted. Should you ever want to come back, our doors will be wide open. Quote this second sentence on your reapply ;)

• Like 1

Take care Yoda!  It was nice meeting you.  You were a fine admin and represented the clan well.  Best of luck in your future endeavors and may the force be with you always ...   :)

• Administrators

In lifetime of ET history, once you play ET you will always come back once you get free sometime from real life. I wish you best mate and will see you back soon :) 

• Like 2

In lifetime of ET history, once you play ET you will always come back once you get free sometime from real life. I wish you best mate and will see you back soon :)

Yeah this is true. I was in insurance sitdown last tuesday, insurance sellsman was young guy, probably younger than me and he asked if i play any games, i sayed ET. He look out that from net and was amazed that so old game still have so much players. Even that i am busy with all the stuff, i always keep choise to play ET when i have time for playing. Its rock. Will try to get myself active in INS and DOI too, but atm ET have just so big place in my hearth that i keep coming back to it always when i have time.

Yoda. Take care and hope to hear from you time to time.

• Like 1