Time to kiss and say goodbye...

Yoda

Hi F|A people!

As we all write our own scenarios in this movie called life it's  time for me to change mine "a bit".

My F|A travel has been short and sweet for me but it's  time to put all my focus on some other stuff now.

There are some things that I can't/won't prolonge anymore so I have to make big cuts and ET is something that comes naturaly, with some other stuff too ofc.

My family, health and my company all need some fine tuning and boost from me and I decided to give my all there.

Had a realy great time both in game and via discord with some of you guys. Even had a chance to meet some in personal; Patrick and Teukka I'll meet you boys anytime again and have a drink or 2 (or 3 or 4, .... :cheers  xD) if our paths will cross again.

Really appreciate time I had here and all the work that you guys are giving to keep it rolling and hope that I managed to contribute to comunity even a little bit with my short presence here.

Wish you all nothing but the best in life peeps :wub:

P.S. (Special thanks to Leatherface who was always there, fast and patient with responds on many questions I had via Discord DM.)  :thumbsup

TC 

Barn a.k.a Yoda

• Like 5

I think you got the wrong time. We all have periods in our life where we have to sacrifice our online gaming time. The benefit of being with FA is that we totally understand this and we don't kick someone out for being inactive provided it isnt super long and we have been notified. You dont have to quit, we will be waiting for you when you get back even if your "away" period hasnt been determined. 

Please reconsider. This will upset the force.

• Like 3

I just wish you all that stuff you will take care of goes well.

Good luck and dont forget to visit us .... FA one day = FA for ever.

Gengis

Edited by Gengis
  • Like 2

Hey Yoda,

im sorry to hear that. I'm wishing you all the best and hope you get everything sorted soon!

Maybe we see you back here some day and you will be (and have been) very welcome.

Keep up your positive attitude :thumbsup

You were a fine admin and a good person and a good friend .... Real life obviously comes first....

But as cheep said we can wait for you to return after all your problems are solved... So you just don't have to withdraw your app :)

I wish you good luck :)

As said above, you don't have to leave. I didn't have a PC to game on for like 5 years and they didn't kick me out. You don't have to game to check the forums every once in awhile.Good luck with everything!

As said above, you don't have to leave. I didn't have a PC to game on for like 5 years and they didn't kick me out. You don't have to game to check the forums every once in awhile.Good luck with everything!

Also just because you are on trial as well it doesnt matter we will still wait. I was on trial for almost 3 years because I went inactive for 2.5 years but I came back and happy that i didnt leave. You dont lose anything by staying. STAY OR ELSE.

• Like 1

• Leader

ofc we will meet again, I live 3 kilometer far from you :))))

OMG!  I just had a mental image of Patrick's avatar waddling his way to meet the Yoda!  :D

photo-thumb-12291.jpg  =====> photo-22195.jpg  == DJ's ET Party gif :)

• Like 1

Noooo, mate you dont have to leave, of course familly allways comes first, but this FA familly can wait until you feel its time to return.  :)

Really hope that you can solve all your problems.

Cheers

Berko

ya man what there all saying you don't have to leave the clan just take a step back and get your life straightened out then come back to us hell even pop on the forums here and there will make us happy we don't kick ppl for not being active

hell we even have some members who just game and never come on the forums it's all about how you handle your self we don't need kids who are going to act stupid in this clan we need mature people who are going to help when they can