ET Server =F|A= Tribute Gameday

Mr.Karizmatic

Raymond (exploid) was one of the persons who got me into this clan (together with Phobia and Grave). He was one of the main reasons I wanted to join back then. He was kind, allways helping and could be stern too to injustice and bad behaviour. An example of good adminship. An example of the good people that were and still are in this clan and in ET.

But.... one can only stand sidelined when people fight their inner demons. He was living very close to my place, but even a mile is a undeclinable distance if one chooses to go. It will still be very hard to Anne and the family. Much harder than for me or any of us. And I do realise a lot of you knew him better and longer :)

I did not know him that long even and still he made a lasting impression, that says a lot about the person. Maybe in time we would have become closer and (because of my job maybe) I could have at least listened or even advised.But hey, as hard as it is, the control over life and death is at least partly still in ones own hands.

It still makes me sad, but also proud you guys still remember. Raymond went by his own choosing, maybe it was not needed, maybe it was... I cannot tell. But I can tell he lived a life, knew love and achieved things. That is more than some very young kids I met and went. Just remember: be proud of what you do, who you are and who you know. Even if life is bleak and meaningless try to see that most things are temporarily and what is now black can be white in a few years time.

• Like 7

I think I remember him o.o
Wasn't there a long-time regular who also came to pass, little more than a year ago? I think he attended silent1 and/or silent HC.

• Leader

exlpoid.png

I didn't even think of that method.  I spent a lot of time combing through my screenshots, backwards, until I found one.   It is good that his name is still recorded there.

...and I see that you saved the pic on a website... and now I saved it to HD.  Thanks.

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1