The top 10 fps games..

Fb!N!nJa

Some of the best games I have ever played are considered 'low' graphic games nowadays. I spent hours Super Mario Bros. when it was only on the arcade. I could never forget the pacman game...that I played on a Pacman looking machine with a 2 inch by 4 inch screen that could only use the color blue. God...you wanna talk about low graphics...go look up the game stop thief...part board game part audio game lol Now those were fun times. :) I played Ultima Online for a long time, and could only stand my free months worth of WoW, Guildwars (lasted about 1 week) and Star Wars. Sorry...but I'll gladly take content over visually appealing anyday.

the console the got me in to games was ATARI ,I remember I was like 8 or 9 my mom use to send me to the store on the corner to buy bread ,milk and ther it was a machine where u put a coin and I did and that was it for me .I been playing sinces then to allmost all the consoles ;);) ps.. this was back in 1981 the good years

the console the got me in to games was ATARI ,I remember I was like 8 or 9 my mom use to send me to the store on the corner to buy bread ,milk and ther it was a machine where u put a coin and I did and that was it for me .I been playing sinces then to allmost all the consoles ;);) ps.. this was back in 1981 the good years

if you dont mind what age are you?

I'm taking a guess here...but age 8 or 9 in 1981...today is 2009...28 years +8 or 9 years...36 or 37 y/o right OG?

Yea OG...i remember those days. Remember 'The Goonies', Russian Attack or the original 1941? The arcade was where the action was at back then.

LOL

Painkiller is on there!

I loved that game when it came out.

I'd always get the stake gun i think its called if i can remember right, but i'd just unload on poeple, but kinda slow cause of the reload... lol

But Unreal was a great game to, they all are.

Lol i remember Wolf 3D

I mean i'm only 15 but i still played some old games.

Duke Nuke'm was probably one of my favorites... lol

I'm taking a guess here...but age 8 or 9 in 1981...today is 2009...28 years +8 or 9 years...36 or 37 y/o right OG?

Yea OG...i remember those days. Remember 'The Goonies', Russian Attack or the original 1941? The arcade was where the action was at back then.

I'm 35 will be 36 and Ducky I remember and my first games where Black & white with the first ATARI game I think it was pinball or something like that :drunk