HELP!

MarcoC

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys and ladies,

today i open my wolfestein digit the server ( as usual jay2 ) and crash :( i try more time. nothing !!

UNISTALL AND RE INSTALL ... EASY!

Hello guys and ladies,

today i open my wolfestein digit the server ( as usual jay2 ) and crash :( i try more time. nothing !!

UNISTALL AND RE INSTALL ... EASY!

Never ever suggest reinstalling a program without diagnosing it first-- especially with ET. You could lose your XP, levels, GUID. :)

Always start with troubleshooting. Looks like DFighter's got that covered, looking for an error message.

• Like 1

operating system you are running would be helpful!

when it crashes does it just go to desk top or does it freeze pc.

have you tried other servers and mods.

and can u go to event viewer in your admin .. and view a error.on your pc?

an have you updated your pc lately?

:( I had wrote it because some years ago I had a same problem, and i geting the help from another clan server with this solution, uninstall and reinstall. Im sorry.

Good luck

well you could always try removing your jaymod folder and reconnecting .you must save your key tho.

ive seen stoki ita on jay 2 sense this topic was created so i think its fixed!

Edited by captnconcrete

:( I had wrote it because some years ago I had a same problem, and i geting the help from another clan server with this solution, uninstall and reinstall. Im sorry.

Good luck

Don't be sorry, we prefer someone who expresses his opinion than someone doing nothing for the community.

• Like 2

I had a problem connecting some days back. I have not installed anything, no changes to my computer at all but only on BG # 2 I couldn't connect. I could connect to all other FA servers though. It just said awaiting game but didn't even see the usual counter if the server is full which it never is, which is weird. After several hours attempting over a 4 night period I got on to the server a few times; but after that map which I joined it crashed. It suggest my internet was not connected but it was which is again weird. I changed nothing and now it's back to normal, weird again :)

Have you tried other servers MarcoC?

if your having problems with your net  this is what i would  suggest you do unplug your modem and late it sit for about 10 to 30 sec replug it back in and restart your pc  you don't really need to restart your pc but it does help sometimes and then when it's all  light up try rejoin again