Runescape

Boduko

Yep I played for a few years.. then took a few years out and couldn't get back into it...

I fully intended to login and sell my Santa hat before Xmas for pure inflation gains but I forgot xD

• Like 1

I tried playing the game.... It is very hard to get into but nonetheless I think it is a fun videogame that looks pleasing (At least to my tastes), and can be very rewarding to play at times.

(I only know how to sell cow leather lol)

Used to play alot back in days, as a kid, what i did home everyday was playing runescape all day long.. the only game i have played as long as ET. :D

then on/off quitting and starting (6months to year breaks)  untill the combat evolution thing. (only thing i did was just pvp)

allot of adventures, walking from 1 end to the other end of the map. meeting friend making things. 

even met som peoples who i now know in real life. great time

ahh good old runescape. I have played on and off all the way back from classic :) Too many hours

• Like 1

ahh good old runescape. I have played on and off all the way back from classic :) Too many hours

I remember being a RS1 die hard for years lol.. then got used to RS2 and then logged back into RS1 (classic) and was like wth is this? xD