DOI-Discussion Favourite DOI Gun

Verillaxus

Everyone's got a favourite, I'm sure. Let's hear it! No judgement from me; I like all the guns in different ways. Leave a link or pic if you feel like it. It'll add colour :)

My current favourite is the German P-38. Not especially powerful, but still good at killing Brits! (or Americans)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_P38

post-22936-0-16978400-1515181196_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Hmmm you made me think about my favorite weapons and turns out in all the categories a German weapon wins..
PPK for pistol, G43/K98 for rifle and ofcourse the STG44 
Then again I'm fairly sure I haven't tried to use all the different guns yet so now I probably should :)

• Like 1

Ooh! Yeah the PPK is cool too. It's got 007 vibes. Matter of fact, it was in the goldeneye game for 64. The nostalgia is real.

Cool choices guys!

Edited by Verillaxus
  • Like 2

It's so much of a toss up for me. I like all of the guns because each one has a certain purpose of use including the different variants of rifles/machine guns/ etc. in different situations. If I had to choose at least one for each faction it would be the Enfield, M1, and the FG-42.  

Garand + STG.Golden Luger + ppk tie. Enfield +  contact grenades for silent Timmy bombardment attacks.

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody have his own taste and a different style of gaming...i like the enfield and the lewis. The germans weapons are very powerful !and for the pistols i used a lot to play the walter PKK in close combat . about the US weapons without any doubt the M1 garand the colt 1911 and M1 carbine.

Edited by GRAFF
  • Like 1