Other 2018 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala
Message added by daredevil

Thank you everyone for helping with donations. Staff, members and regulars appreciate your donations to website and servers alive. Donations keep the community alive or else we would just be like Xfire, Evolve, Movie Pass, etc. websites over the time. 

Thank you once again and major thank you to the people who donated more than 100$. I believe if everyone donates 50$/year, we just need 100 members but since many can't, few people share that remaining amount and donated way more then 100$. Special appreciation for those donors. 

Thank you. 

• Platinum VIP

@daredevil 50$ :P didnt know you cant see what I donated. thought by posting here you confirm the amount that you see on you screen or something like that

• Like 5

• Administrators
On 4/7/2018 at 5:05 AM, Dest!Ny said:

@daredevil 50$ :P didnt know you cant see what I donated. thought by posting here you confirm the amount that you see on you screen or something like that

I confirm with donor and paypal. I don't trust the system aka paypal. Added. - Thank you

On 4/7/2018 at 5:06 AM, Quake said:

10 USD

Added. - Thank you

7 minutes ago, Professor Tony said:

Cheep was on me! Got some bills from surgery to pay but here is a little something to keep the FAmily alive! $60

Transaction: 7US87781TU882125P

Yours is auto added and going forward I believe it will be. Speedy recovery for your surgery, bud. Take care man. Thank you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
13 hours ago, audrey said:

A tenner!

Confirmation number: 5VU87915GS735330U

Thank you. By now we should be on 2500 donation received and we are struggling to reach even our monthly goals. Even a tenner helps. Ocean gets filled with small drops :)

• Like 1

• Leader

Forgot to post

April 13th

20$

ID: 4TS19108KE8073622

April 28th

20$

ID: 44258879JA625292S

May 5th

20$

ID: 9WL74322CP795412W

May 12th

20$

ID: 1ET74114JE677601U

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• Administrators

Thank you for the help guys. But this is not how it should be. Only same people donating to help me on our monthly bills. If this continuous for next few months, I might pull the plug, for good. I firmly believe if you can't spare 30-40 bucks/year then you don't deserve to game and in fact you need to go out and get work and support your real family. If you can afford to pay your phone, internet, house, electric bills and yet get time to play every day then saying, I have no funds it's just pure excuse. 

I appreciate the people who are helping me and stretching their pockets but this is not how it should be. Donors shouldn't feel burden to keep community alive. It should be fun both ways i.e all donate little rather then few a lot so all can enjoy. 

• Like 3

• daredevil locked and unpinned this topic