Other 2018 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala
Message added by daredevil

Thank you everyone for helping with donations. Staff, members and regulars appreciate your donations to website and servers alive. Donations keep the community alive or else we would just be like Xfire, Evolve, Movie Pass, etc. websites over the time. 

Thank you once again and major thank you to the people who donated more than 100$. I believe if everyone donates 50$/year, we just need 100 members but since many can't, few people share that remaining amount and donated way more then 100$. Special appreciation for those donors. 

Thank you. 

Here ya go a donation for y'all, and my thanks for keeping the servers going for all these years

:dollar:

Trans ID

8JJ50366K6695963A

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Owned said:

$138.17 dollars to complete the goal for this year.

Transaction ID: 5T616744B8710491C

I knew somebody was going to do this! Haha thanks man and to all the other donors. This is probably the fastest we've reached a donation goal. Great stuff! ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• Administrators

Thank you everyone for helping with donations. Staff, members and regulars appreciate your donations. Donations keep the community alive or else we would just be like Xfire, Evolve, Movie Pass, etc. websites over the time. 

Thank you once again and major thank you to the people who donated more than 100$. I believe if everyone donates 50$/year, we just need 100 members but since many can't, few people share that remaining amount and donated way more then 100$. Special appreciation for those donors. 

Thank you. 

PS I need to fix one person donation who donated monthly. I can't find his PM and so if anyone knows him please let me know his name, so that i can add those transactions manually in donation tracker. Also if donation tracker didn't counted your donation, please PM me your transaction ID and I will gladly add it up. New PayPal / Stripe changes and donation tracker update - handles it all auto but in some case, I noticed transactions where not being added. If your name is not on the list, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or use Contact Us for that. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• Administrators

I have moved any transactions after @Owned to 2019 donation goal. Please use the new topic going forward. 

By any chance if someone please find or know the person who donated 20 bucks a month, please let me know. Somehow in recent months i can't find the transaction for it. PayPal history is messed up as they moved from subscription to billing agreements in their website, so can't figure it out from their either. I need to add his donations as they are not registered on donation goal.

I also refunded 2-3 donations for some peeps because they had some family stuff on going and they asked for refund. It was the right thing to do. 

Once again, big thank you to all the donors. Appreciate the help especially from 100-200$ plus donations peeps. I don't like that part i.e. 1 player paying 200$ and few nothing. I believe if we all take a share of 50 bucks / year and only if 110 players fill the pot, we could go much longer. I hope everyone understands that part. 

Thank you once again to all donors!!

• Like 3

• daredevil locked and unpinned this topic