Other 2018 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala
Message added by daredevil

Thank you everyone for helping with donations. Staff, members and regulars appreciate your donations to website and servers alive. Donations keep the community alive or else we would just be like Xfire, Evolve, Movie Pass, etc. websites over the time. 

Thank you once again and major thank you to the people who donated more than 100$. I believe if everyone donates 50$/year, we just need 100 members but since many can't, few people share that remaining amount and donated way more then 100$. Special appreciation for those donors. 

Thank you. 

• Leader

June 15th

?$

ID: 20D43767H20153238

there was a bug with my donation. It doesn't show up and the amount is not what I sent 18.82$. I tried again to send 20$ USD and it automatically changes to CAD? It says its complete tho

• Like 7

Just paid for platinum VIP again. I'm not sure if I am supposed to post here for that

ID is 5HH66579BE444873T

Edited by Symfony
Adding transaction ID
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, R E M I said:

Just donated 300 us :) I read the post from Daredevil  regarding the cost of running the server. Then I realized that I really have to donate ASAP. I strongly recommend everyone to donate so this is a cost on all of us :)

Huge hig five to FA :)

Mad respect for you. Thank you so much for your donation. 300 is a crazy amount! ❤️

ps. Are you single?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Mad respect for you. Thank you so much for your donation. 300 is a crazy amount! ❤️

ps. Are you single?

HAHAHA im not singel :) When it comes to the 300 thats the only thing I can help with as I'm useless when it comes to computers :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • 100 2

Let me say I am very greatfull for all you guys that donated 

earlyer the bills were a bit higher then the donations were made 

but all you people starting to help out to keep this community and its servers alive and in the recent month or 2 a huge amount of donations were made by you people
thanks to all these donations and your help. you people also made sure that the forum and servers and all other features can continue to run.

Really I want to thank all of you, thanks to all you people and the people that keep the servers running and add the maps and all new things
everyone that comes to this community will be able to keep playing here and have a good time 

Super guys thanks a lot ! 

• Like 5
  • 100 1

23 minutes ago, TulsaGeoff said:

Inspired by Remi's extremely generous donation, I donated $60. We must keep this game alive!

Amazing!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

• daredevil locked and unpinned this topic