Other 2018 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala
Message added by daredevil

Thank you everyone for helping with donations. Staff, members and regulars appreciate your donations to website and servers alive. Donations keep the community alive or else we would just be like Xfire, Evolve, Movie Pass, etc. websites over the time. 

Thank you once again and major thank you to the people who donated more than 100$. I believe if everyone donates 50$/year, we just need 100 members but since many can't, few people share that remaining amount and donated way more then 100$. Special appreciation for those donors. 

Thank you. 

• Administrators

Thank you all received the donations so far. If you don't see donation updated in our donation tracker, please let me know. 

• Like 3

I have donated now, 5 USD,
at the moment I only have this amount
but I will be happy to give you more money.
best regards

Edited by daredevil
Exposing his address
  • Like 6
  • 100 1

It's about time I donated, been playing on these servers for nearly 2 years now. Looks like it went through without any problems and wow you guys are quick with updating groups :P. If there's anything else you need from me just let me know. Here's to more donations in the future now that I've finally finished uni!!

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, ElEl said:

It's about time I donated, been playing on these servers for nearly 2 years now. Looks like it went through without any problems and wow you guys are quick with updating groups :P. If there's anything else you need from me just let me know. Here's to more donations in the future now that I've finally finished uni!!

OMG YOU DID IT ❤️ Telling you, this purpley sparkly group is better than those 3 nights out you were comparing it to. 😆

CheepHeep-Last Saturday at 19:29

get platinum

its 35 quid

its like one time

El!-Last Saturday at 19:29

hmm

CheepHeep-Last Saturday at 19:29

cmon

CMON

El!-Last Saturday at 19:29

i just left uni i'm out of funds lol

maybe in a couple months

Why do you guys lie to me? :P

Edited by CheepHeep
to not "too"
  • Surprise 1

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

the site is not updated, despite the transaction has been successful

1495719584_donationconfirmed.thumb.PNG.2b471bdac5e2a9a2862b46342f0a55c8.PNG

maybe because I donated a little? :lol2:

I need to manually do it for you because 'store' donations are not auto added on donation tracker. Both add-ons are different and they don't communicate at all together. Store takes more payment option then Donation Tracker. 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

30$

Transaction id: 9RE5949690615181Y.

I couldn't pay for gold vip membership with Paypal balance, so I donated instead as I was advised by Shana on Discord :). I would appreciate if I obtain the Golden VIP perks. :)

• Like 8

• Administrators
On 6/11/2018 at 3:36 PM, Cquattro said:

ok

I thought I had something wrong

😎

Done and added. - Thank you. 

So far - everything has been updated in the donation tracker. If I missed any, please let me know. Thank you to the new donors as well. 

• Like 2

On 6/12/2018 at 5:41 AM, Terror_<3 said:

30$

Transaction id: 9RE5949690615181Y.

I couldn't pay for gold vip membership with Paypal balance, so I donated instead as I was advised by Shana on Discord :). I would appreciate if I obtain the Golden VIP perks. :)

I think Terror's donation isnt a donation but payment towards obtaining Gold VIP. Group needs setting as well as removing donation from donation list.

• Like 1

• daredevil locked and unpinned this topic