Other 2018 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala
Message added by daredevil

Thank you everyone for helping with donations. Staff, members and regulars appreciate your donations to website and servers alive. Donations keep the community alive or else we would just be like Xfire, Evolve, Movie Pass, etc. websites over the time. 

Thank you once again and major thank you to the people who donated more than 100$. I believe if everyone donates 50$/year, we just need 100 members but since many can't, few people share that remaining amount and donated way more then 100$. Special appreciation for those donors. 

Thank you. 

• Administrators
On 5/23/2018 at 5:21 AM, toxicity said:

From the aspiring physicist who enjoys 3.14, $10.14 for the purpose of making my total this year $30.14 😛

Transaction ID: 3J3436735C309480V

Thank you. Received. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Professor Tony said:

$50 Gameday Donation!! 

87F87813M1166803K

Thank you!! Received.

• Like 2

On 5/20/2018 at 3:18 PM, rambozo37 said:

May 20th

23.85$

ID:: 7S342204D6862801B

You are probably thinking why 23.85$

This morning I was with my 5yr old nephew and like every time I see him he ask me for my spare change to put in his jar at home. I had on me 3.85$. We played a bit of ET together and after we were browsing the website. He asked me a bunch of questions. He asked me about the donation Box in the home page. I explained to him the reasons why people donate. He gave me back the 3.85$ and told me "I want to help to uncle Mark, I like to play this game". I told him I will donate 20.00$ in his name and that he could keep the cash but he insisted for the 3.85$ so I made a deal with the kid that we would donate 23.85$. WE made the donation together and he pressed the Donate now button (told me to mention it lol!). 

Maybe a future FA member 😉

Btw I slipped the cash in his little backpack don't tell him. 🤐

I love this post so much.  Literally my favourite thing I've read in a while.  It is so heart warming when kids can be this selfless and keen to help.  He will grow up to be a great guy! 

Make sure you give him a big thank you from all of us!  What a great kid!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Leader
5 minutes ago, Chuckun said:

I love this post so much.  Literally my favourite thing I've read in a while.  It is so heart warming when kids can be this selfless and keen to help.  He will grow up to be a great guy! 

Make sure you give him a big thank you from all of us!  What a great kid!

You should have seen his face when he pressed the donate button... he looked so proud, all smiling and told me "now we can go play again" lol!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• daredevil locked and unpinned this topic