Other 2018 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala
Message added by daredevil

Thank you everyone for helping with donations. Staff, members and regulars appreciate your donations to website and servers alive. Donations keep the community alive or else we would just be like Xfire, Evolve, Movie Pass, etc. websites over the time. 

Thank you once again and major thank you to the people who donated more than 100$. I believe if everyone donates 50$/year, we just need 100 members but since many can't, few people share that remaining amount and donated way more then 100$. Special appreciation for those donors. 

Thank you. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, HOTSPUR said:

I will donate again by the end of this month .Hot

That's exactly what I am trying to avoid i.e. same people donating again. A player should not need to donate more then 40$/year. If they do more then it should be their choice and generosity but shouldn't feel obliged. What's happening now is many don't and then same people have to chip in more to keep up everything. We as admins need to educate players that servers are never free even though game might be. 

4 hours ago, daredevil said:

Thank you for the help guys. But this is not how it should be. Only same people donating to help me on our monthly bills. If this continuous for next few months, I might pull the plug, for good. I firmly believe if you can't spare 30-40 bucks/year then you don't deserve to game and in fact you need to go out and get work and support your real family. If you can afford to pay your phone, internet, house, electric bills and yet get time to play every day then saying, I have no funds it's just pure excuse. 

I appreciate the people who are helping me and stretching their pockets but this is not how it should be. Donors shouldn't feel burden to keep community alive. It should be fun both ways i.e all donate little rather then few a lot so all can enjoy. 

Sadly, the reality at the moment is its not like that, so no choice. No way am i gonna let FA go down :( and I would like to add, I dont feel obliged, i genuinely just wanna help keep this community alive.

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Screenshot_20180516-225515.thumb.png.eb1df7ffba4e095830f1eeed8134c266.png

Cheep: Bro, you able to spare 20 bucks? 

Pes: nah man. Not now. Later. 

Cheep: aite no worries. 

Pes: donates 150.

Cheep: WTF! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 5/14/2018 at 6:39 PM, rambozo37 said:

Yesterday A friend of mine who loves to play on your severs from time to time gave me 25$ for donation.

May 14th

25$

Id: 3J835219BU661062S

Thank you!

On 5/15/2018 at 1:16 AM, Hulk said:

Here is for the month of may. Cheers.

May 14th

15$

#15K88613X15916529

Thank you!

On 5/16/2018 at 9:31 AM, P3swan said:

Bit support for this great gaming community. Really enjoy playing games, chat and talk with u guys n ladys. Et, Ins, Doi and have lots of fun and best laughs. Hoping long live for this community. 

Cheers Pes or as many of u know me as Mr. Salty xD

Thank you for the help!

On 5/16/2018 at 10:58 AM, CheepHeep said:

Screenshot_20180516-225515.thumb.png.eb1df7ffba4e095830f1eeed8134c266.png

Cheep: Bro, you able to spare 20 bucks? 

Pes: nah man. Not now. Later. 

Cheep: aite no worries. 

Pes: donates 150.

Cheep: WTF! 

Thank you for helping and educating people about server bills.

17 hours ago, King Cat Pee said:

Transaction ID: 6TG27141VT154791G

🐈🅿️

Thanks bud!

8 hours ago, rambozo37 said:

May 20th

23.85$

ID:: 7S342204D6862801B

You are probably thinking why 23.85$

This morning I was with my 5yr old nephew and like every time I see him he ask me for my spare change to put in his jar at home. I had on me 3.85$. We played a bit of ET together and after we were browsing the website. He asked me a bunch of questions. He asked me about the donation Box in the home page. I explained to him the reasons why people donate. He gave me back the 3.85$ and told me "I want to help to uncle Mark, I like to play this game". I told him I will donate 20.00$ in his name and that he could keep the cash but he insisted for the 3.85$ so I made a deal with the kid that we would donate 23.85$. WE made the donation together and he pressed the Donate now button (told me to mention it lol!). 

Maybe a future FA member 😉

Btw I slipped the cash in his little backpack don't tell him. 🤐

Thank you bud, appreciate the help. Now that odd number makes sense. For once I wondered how you decided on that number! 

8 hours ago, Rainier Wolfpower said:

Jan 10

$20

Transaction ID 5KP38292842537630

Thank you Rainier!

• Like 5

May 9

$15

6WA603302U351314Y

I started playing ET again about a month ago. It's been who knows how many years now before. It was awesome to see fa still around so I thought I'd chip in.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, lazyhum said:

May 9

$15

6WA603302U351314Y

I started playing ET again about a month ago. It's been who knows how many years now before. It was awesome to see fa still around so I thought I'd chip in.

Thank you! Donations keep us alive :)

• Like 3

• Administrators

Please report your donations in this topic. It helps to make sure what you are donating is reaching to us.

• Like 2

• daredevil locked and unpinned this topic