Other 2018 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala
Message added by daredevil

Thank you everyone for helping with donations. Staff, members and regulars appreciate your donations to website and servers alive. Donations keep the community alive or else we would just be like Xfire, Evolve, Movie Pass, etc. websites over the time. 

Thank you once again and major thank you to the people who donated more than 100$. I believe if everyone donates 50$/year, we just need 100 members but since many can't, few people share that remaining amount and donated way more then 100$. Special appreciation for those donors. 

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

been a bit so here we go 😉

40$ sent  transaction:4779-8503-3902-8788

• Like 7
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, ALEJANDRO-ARG- said:

This is embarrassing but I just donated $5. I hope it works for something. I know it is not much, but in Argentina have a lots of conflict with the Dollar.Dollar value is increasing and our money(pesos) is devalued every time. (1 ARS = 0,0242 USD)

$5 - paypal

Cod: 2H84795415532491A

Hope the next month can donate more.

every little amount counts many people donate small amounts in the end it all helps ty much for your donation :) 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2018 at 8:05 PM, ALEJANDRO-ARG- said:

This is embarrassing but I just donated $5. I hope it works for something. I know it is not much, but in Argentina have a lots of conflict with the Dollar.Dollar value is increasing and our money(pesos) is devalued every time. (1 ARS = 0,0242 USD)

$5 - paypal

Cod: 2H84795415532491A

Hope the next month can donate more.

Every donation, big or small, is appreciated. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This is embarrassing but I just donated $5. I hope it works for something. I know it is not much, but in Argentina have a lots of conflict with the Dollar.Dollar value is increasing and our money(pesos) is devalued every time.

It all helps ty so much.👍

New month here my monthly pymnt✌️

Transaction ID#9S121737HG432702R

• Like 5

• daredevil locked and unpinned this topic