Other 2018 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

von Rantala
Message added by daredevil

Thank you everyone for helping with donations. Staff, members and regulars appreciate your donations to website and servers alive. Donations keep the community alive or else we would just be like Xfire, Evolve, Movie Pass, etc. websites over the time. 

Thank you once again and major thank you to the people who donated more than 100$. I believe if everyone donates 50$/year, we just need 100 members but since many can't, few people share that remaining amount and donated way more then 100$. Special appreciation for those donors. 

Thank you. 

my 10 USD, missing from my profile no one answered, at my request, maybe it was better that I ate a pizza with beer

1 hour ago, Cquattro said:

my 10 USD, missing from my profile no one answered, at my request, maybe it was better that I ate a pizza with beer

Left with honor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, zakrzeW said:

Lasciati con onore.

I do not respect those who do not respect me.
I donated 15 usd and is not updated manually my profile, if I had donated 1000 USD would have updated immediately ?, and then criticizes my mistakes.
I have donated I want to respect even for only 15 USD, I waited too long to see my money on the forum with my name
  cast the first pity the one who is without sin

5 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

I do not respect those who do not respect me.
I donated 15 usd and is not updated manually my profile, if I had donated 1000 USD would have updated immediately ?, and then criticizes my mistakes.
I have donated I want to respect even for only 15 USD, I waited too long to see my money on the forum with my name
  cast the first pity the one who is without sin

Relax mate. We appreciate your donation. You aren't the only one waiting. Terror purchased Gold VIP way before you did and hasn't received it. Lehm is also waiting for his platinum VIP.  It takes a bit more effort to it manually so a bit more patience would be appreciated. We know you've donated, you've made that apparent many times. Having a number on your profile when you want your account to be deactivated doesnt make sense anyway. 

Bit more patience yeah ;) 

Please send a contact us message for anything else regarding your donation. Lets not spam this thread eh.

Thanks again!

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 5

• Administrators

I was sick last week and will get things squared this weekend. Toni will help adding manual transaction and I will work on vip. 

Terror case is different. He donated through donations addon and VIP is different addon. It requires whole database edit to make it happen and hence delay. Terror would be the last one to have his donation converted to VIP. Going further, it will not happen. Eventually all money goes to server bill.

I appreciate the patience.

• Like 5

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Cquattro said:

If you notice all transactions are added automatically and only few are left out because of code issue in addon. I waited long enough for developer to fix it. It’s not in my hand. For you since you have run out of patience, I will get the manual edits going. See my post above.

• Like 3

• Administrators
On 7/26/2018 at 4:50 PM, jer3 said:

Do I need to still post here, not sure 🤔 anyway...

100$ to help you out a bit.

Transaction ID: 24383104VK451121J

Yes, please you always need to post so that we can double check if in case paypal or stripe goes heywire. It also tells us which transactions don't get auto posted. 

Thank you!

• Administrators
On 7/23/2018 at 11:40 PM, rambozo37 said:

renewal of platinum vip

50$

ID: 040050823B007730P

General note - VIP transactions will not show in donation list. Donation is 100% server bills (minus paypal cut). VIP is extra features based on the package. From VIP, members use something i.e. additional space, BW, etc features and hence 100% don't make it to server bills. I just want to make it clear, so others are aware. I know you are already but just saying. Thanks bud!

Some people donate and need VIP. -> DB hacks. 

Some people purchase VIP and expect their donations to show up -> DB hacks. 

I avoid manually modifying stuff so that it doesn't get screw up in long run. Once a while, I make exception. So just posting generic info. Please donate, if you like to donate and purchase VIP if you need VIP features. 

• Like 2

New Month 15$ You GUYS RULE!!! RULE I SAY!!

Transaction ID:7Y291058GG8730106

• Like 7
  • Love 2

• daredevil locked and unpinned this topic