Your Favorite Fast Food?

theGooch

So... after reading this encyclopedic list of sandwiches - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sandwiches  It got me thinking about fast foods. What are some of your go-to fast foods? For instance, mine would be grilled cheese and french fries :D  Whether the food is purchased at a drive-thru, or made at home, what is your guilty pleasure when it comes to fast food? I'm always looking to extend the flavor palette.

grilled-cheese-and-fries.jpg

• Like 1

cookies, perhaps pizza and fries. Occasionally burgers but only good ones. I don't do gut bombs.

Lately I've just been slamming the free breakfasts at our hotel :lol::ph34r:. Scrambled eggs topped with cheese, some brie, spinach, salsa, make a blueberry waffle topped with choco chips and walnuts, sprinkle cinnamon and powdered sugar on, then coat in syrup. Sausage or w/e the meat of the day is, except when they also serve meaf (fake tofu meat granola stuff). Fruits n veggies, juice n coffee. Trying to eat mostly veggies, fruits, n some protein. Oh and cookies ofc

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm at home, I'd have to go with either a burrito from the local taqueria or a bacon cheeseburger (with Sriracha or chipotle mayo if they've got it) from a local burger chain down the street*.
If I'm at work, either a Mondo Burrito from Taco Del Mar, a footlong from Subway or a double cheeseburger from Wendy's.
If I'm on the road in the PNW, I'll go to a Burgerville- otherwise a McDonalds or Taco Del Mar.

*I've got a small drive-thru only burger chain called Frugal's right down the street, so that's where I get my fast food burger fix. Leagues above McDonalds, Jack in the Crack, etc... and about the same price too.
(PSA: I've got nothing against any of those places, all are good- but you can't beat local and fresh. "Jack in the crack" is what my boss calls JITB. He loves their tacos)

At my old house, I'd go to ****'s Drive In for a burger. Cheap, crappy and greasy... but oh-so delicious.

• Like 2