Probably Going to move again

AcidParadox

Moving to another apartment is not an option for me , because i don't have the money to pay for another apartment , because i would need to pay something for leaving the apartment and then pay again for the new one.

And that would mean that i would need to renew all services (water,gas,electricity,internet ,etc.)Changing directions, and all for one little gentleman.

I already called the police, they came and made the report. They told me to call 911 if i hear anything or see something strange , i have already set webcams around so i can see if someone is coming, I report the incident to the management and they brought me locks for windows,doors,backyard,etc.

So the only way he can get in is by breaking the window door, If the guy is not taller than me , i would probably try to chase him up if i don't see him carrying any guns, since i know that here in the U.S. you can get guns with your happy meal.

I don't think that he's coming tonight, probably in 2 or 3 days but im taking naps at evening so i can be awake all night and wait for this gentleman.

The weird thing is that on spotcrime.com , there is no crime reported here on my zone for the last 2 years, even the management said that it was strange, since there has not been any case of someone trying to break in into the appartments.

So im going to try to post whatever is happening here

Perhaps it is a sexy girl trying to take physical advantage of you in your sleep. Hey.....you never know. Of course it might be a guy trying to do the same thing. ((shiver)) on second thought, forget that I said that.

Probably some dumbass.

I think you're pretty safe where you are. Having people break in is shitty, but of all the times I've never got hurt. Lol.

Hopefully this goes away, and you can stay where you are.

My house has been robbed 3 times, and 3 cars broken into. Never once have they done anything to the people living in it. But they did only go to the garage, and also another time when we weren't home. I think you should be safe. Maybe suggest to your apartment people to put camera's in the hallways?

Sorry to hear that. I employ a 2 stage home protection system.

First I have a dog that will bark when someone is at the door, or when I open the windows.

Second I have a Remington 870 with an 18inch barrel and a 6 round tube with .00 buck 3 inch magnums in the bedroom, and on the opposite side of the house is a Sig Sauer P229 .357SIG loaded with Speer Gold Dots.

That man would have only broken in once at my house.

Sorry to hear that. I employ a 2 stage home protection system.

First I have a dog that will bark when someone is at the door, or when I open the windows.

Second I have a Remington 870 with an 18inch barrel and a 6 round tube with .00 buck 3 inch magnums in the bedroom, and on the opposite side of the house is a Sig Sauer P229 .357SIG loaded with Speer Gold Dots.

That man would have only broken in once at my house.

Yeah i was going to suggest originally that he get a dog AND a gun. But New Mexico does not allow you to shoot someone when they break into your home, so he could get charged with murder.

That's probably why they have so many break-ins. No robberies where I live, you would get shot and thrown in the river.

Yeah i was going to suggest originally that he get a dog AND a gun. But New Mexico does not allow you to shoot someone when they break into your home, so he could get charged with murder.

That's probably why they have so many break-ins. No robberies where I live, you would get shot and thrown in the river.

Move to Arizona? :P Lol. We can shoot them if they are on our property with intent to steal, a long screw driver, or a weapon. We have a Ruger P94 40 caliber pistol with hollow points, a .22 rifle, a .22 pistol, and a 12 guage pistol grip Mossburg 500 with hollow point slugs O.o

Move to Arizona? :P Lol. We can shoot them if they are on our property with intent to steal, a long screw driver, or a weapon. We have a Ruger P94 40 caliber pistol with hollow points, a .22 rifle, a .22 pistol, and a 12 guage pistol grip Mossburg 500 with hollow point slugs O.o

Arizona is going crazy about migration stuff for foreign people

and yeah i have a long barrel Ruger Magnum .357 , My Grandfather who is a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the Mexican Army gave us that gun,the problem was that i couldn't cross the Mex and USA border with the gun since it's illegal not even my grandfather could do it,since it would be considered as a "invasion".

I have not seen the robber again since that last time and i hope it stays like that, im still "patrolling" this night.

and just to prove what i am saying is true:

This is my Grandfather:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

And this is part of the gun registration sheet

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.png

yea canada is one of the best countries in the world, if i was 20 or something like that and had the money to live there i'd really migrate over there. finally snow in winter x) and medical stuff is free and a low crime rate :)

i love canada, been there on vacation once and it owns. canadians are nice people ^^

It's not AS bad if your legal, but yes, it can be hectic here in Arizona. If only people would read the bill though <_< but good luck on your search for a safer place, or good luck if you stay there.