Nintendo Switch

Boduko

does any1 got a Nintendo Switch??

so yes do u like it, and what games u have on it.

my girlfriend wanne have 1 and im thinking about buying it.

Boduko

If you're not a whore for graphics and "power", then it's probably one of the best systems I've owned. it's rad to take this thing wherever I want to go. Runs great, easy to use, and the ability to switch between TV and handheld at any time is awesome.

Games I've got:

BOTW - Amazing showpiece for the system. Tons to do. Overall great game.

Mario Odyssey- Amazing collectathon classic. Takes up the reigns after Super Mario 64. A lot of collectibles in this game.

Resident Evil Revelations 1 + 2 - Ports of games for other systems. They looks really damn good and play smoothly. Awesome horror for the system.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom battle - Pretty awesome little strategy game. Lots of stupid toilet humor and the strategy is is fun.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - An open world JRPG. pretty good so far. Although, looks like crap sometimes in handheld. 

Arcade Archives Vs. Super Mario Bros - It's super mario NES with arcade scoring. 

Minecraft - It's minecraft. Runs well. 3x3 grid. Good for boredom handheld play.

Mighty Gunvolt Burst - Fun little Megaman clone. Easy to beat.

Project Octopath Traveler- A demo of a project by Square-Enix. Pretty adult themed. Interesting 2.5D graphics. Weird battle system.

Rocket League - Amazing game for the Switch. solid 720p docked, 544p handheld. 60FPS in both modes. Perfect game for livingroom or on the go. Pretty sure it has splitscreen multiplayer too.

I'm also probably going to buy DOOM and Yooka-Laylee soon too. Heard Yooka was great on Switch. Definitely a fun system with lots of games at the moment. There's almost as many games in its first year than there were in the lifetime of the Wii U. Lots of great indies, and plenty of big name first party developers have signed on. And thankfully, EA games is pulling out, because f*** them.

• Like 3

Got Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Odyssey. All 3 are great. BOTW and Odyssey were the 2 best single player games released on any system this year. Highly recommend them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I only wanted a nintendo switch to get that huge new zelda game, so I thought to myself nah it's not worth the money and space (xbox360 ps4 wii) to only buy a nintendo switch just for one game lol 

(*/。\)

• Like 1