Most stable VPS server

kajto3

• Leader

For those who don't know (like me :) )

Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system (OS), and customers may have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS.

• Like 2

I'm planning to rent a VPS server for myself. What is the best choice in Europe? I care the most about stability (99.99% of uptime). What would you recommend?

NFO Servers is really good. They always take care of their customers and they have low prices. I'd check them out for sure.

It dépends on what you need to do with your VPS. I work for Arubacloud ans I encouraged DD last year tout try a 1€ vps but After discussing with our techs I could assert it s not dedicated to game hosting.

It dépends on what you need to do with your VPS. I work for Arubacloud and I encouraged DD last year to try a 1€ vps but After discussing with our techs I could assert it s not dedicated to game hosting.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...