Silent #2 admins

RendeL

Silent #2 (beginners#2) list of admins who usually play there.

Administrators
N/A

Leaders
N/A

Co-Leaders
D..X

Staff
N/A

Recruiting Team
Anton Chigurh
Daniëlle

ET Members
Lvl. 16
SunSet
jer3

Lvl. 15
Wooter

Lvl. 14
Hawaii

JOHNNY008

Lvl. 12
ElEl
Mafkees
RendeL

Trial Members
HutiKuti
Scooby755
Wanheda

Sratytaty

Silent1 Admins: 
https://fearless-ass...silent1-admins/
Jay1 Adminshttps://fearless-ass...aymod-1-admins/
Jay3 Adminshttps://fearless-ass...85-jay3s-admin/
Hardcore Admins: https://fearless-ass...ardcore-admins/

• Like 5

Yep... That's what I noticed for a few days....

I only see Rendel most of the time....

The other active admins are only Johnny008, Hutikuti and Wanheda (I may miss someone bcuz I don't visit the server too much)

Anyways I think it will be really helpful if some admins can take out some time to visit this server.... Specially the servers which have now good amount of admins like j1,j3, s1 and hc... I will visit more to silent 2 more and more

As far as I think, two things are really needed -

1. No. Of bots in B2 and I personally think reducing them can help to get some more players there :)

2. We need more and more recruits from B2, there have been very few and it's hard to get recruits but still we have to try :)

** Though this isn't that much necessary but during the holidays adding some Christmas maps with the Christmas mods will be good for B2 (as well as for J3 and J2 and NQ1)

• Like 3

Damn there really isnt that many on beg#2.

Quality over quantity mate :D

I'll try to help out after xmas.

imo the auto balance script would be very helpful here. 

Thx!

Agree on the script.

Yep... That's what I noticed for a few days....

I only see Rendel most of the time....

The other active admins are only Johnny008, Hutikuti and Wanheda (I may miss someone bcuz I don't visit the server too much)

Anyways I think it will be really helpful if some admins can take out some time to visit this server.... Specially the servers which have now good amount of admins like j1,j3, s1 and hc... I will visit more to silent 2 more and more

As far as I think, two things are really needed -

1. No. Of bots in B2 and I personally think reducing them can help to get some more players there :)

2. We need more and more recruits from B2, there have been very few and it's hard to get recruits but still we have to try :)

** Though this isn't that much necessary but during the holidays adding some Christmas maps with the Christmas mods will be good for B2 (as well as for J3 and J2 and NQ1)

Thx for the help.

For 1. This was discussed and polls were set about it. Razieeeel? :D

For 2. Honestly there are no proper (ppl are either stackers or rude, or dont speak at all) admin material there among the regulars. And the few that have been asked are not interested. Sad but true. 

• Like 5

The topic about bots- https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/90509-bots-on-servers-and-eu-servers/?hl=bots

I know it's a beginners server still with the no. Of bots no player will be interested, I mean even in jay3/beg1 at 11vs11 no bots and in B2 with such no. Still half of the players still bots... Which makes no sense

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

IMO

I think if we are looking for new players, we finaly decide about reducing bots.  Raziel :)

Evenings are mainly full on the server, and during the day serves is almost free. I think there is more potential during the day to find new players. But play alone agains so many bots doesnt make so much sence. Bots are blocking you quite often, and it is not so much fun....

2. Admins - agree, that regulars has been asked many times in last year, so we have new potentials as Kermit, and new Trials as WanHeda, Scooby, Huti whoom we should promote:)

Johnny

• Like 4

i would play there but my ping jumps all over the place there goes from 125 witch is fine if your not us to -50 ping  lol but it goes from 125 to  300 sometimes 

I need superpowers on beg#2!

Theres a lot of times when players stackin on allies and I only can ask them nicely to move other team.. Jay1 I can move players other teams, why I cant do that on silent? 

Trial members need to have !shuffle command too, talked to this issue with scoopy and I and He  think it makes admin job easier/better ?

*Kiba* try this:" /cl_maxpackets 100"  to console  or put it on your cfg folder: "seta cl_maxpackets 100"  .. it may help :)

Love u all

K3rmit

Edited by K3rmit

To be fair its not often stacked, tonight for 1 - 2 maps, it was a little stacked but it sorted itself out. Recently I havn't seen much stacking at all and I'm on every night. The majority of the regulars including me usually balance when asked, we are all friends and well connected due to our regular activity. Scooby, Rendel and Johhny also help out when needed and guest Excal is always helping too. Not a big issue imo.

• Like 4

The whole shuffle scenario has been discussed and rehashed several times over... and basically ends up in the same general consensus- it will stay at 15+.

I'm not going to get into all the reasoning behind the decision, but basically the chances of misuse are too high. And with shuffle, misuse = server empties.
Isn't there an auto-shuffle after so many maps are played though?

• Like 3

The whole shuffle scenario has been discussed and rehashed several times over... and basically ends up in the same general consensus- it will stay at 15+.

I'm not going to get into all the reasoning behind the decision, but basically the chances of misuse are too high. And with shuffle, misuse = server empties.

Isn't there an auto-shuffle after so many maps are played though?

There are auto shuffle script on server but some players dont respect it and stack to allies again.. like Basalisk said this evening vent well and teams are even but there are times when things are really bad and no admins around to even teams..

There are auto shuffle script on server but some players dont respect it and stack to allies again.. like Basalisk said this evening vent well and teams are even but there are times when things are really bad and no admins around to even teams..

Just PM me on discord I'll hop on in no time!

• Like 2