LAST CALL FOR F/A MEMBER CLIP SUBMISSIONS!

BlackPanther

I made a post a while ago about the community frag video i am directing & editing.

Since about 3 weeks  or so ago since i released the soundtrack for the video and opened my inbox for clip submissons and have had many pour in.

Insurgency clips however (For the most part) are longer then normal frag demos/cips, thus only 30 or so players will make it in this video.

I will have plenty for a second which i will decide if i want to make in good time.

Now although i closed submissions to the public some time ago, i would like to get some F/A members to show off there skills in the frag video.

Check out this video and read the description for details!

This video has gained some hype behind it as new world retweeted it and have sharing some behind the scene pictures of the product.

i have made major progress as of now and took many more screenshots as i have a plan to release hundreds of behind the scene looks of the work.

I plan on releasing this in spring between march - april and thats if i need extra time, so maybe even sooner :)

Anyway here is the link and some screenshots to look at!

This is a good chance to get your names out there and the clan more popular! Thanks! - Matt

post-21892-0-73473500-1513993293_thumb.png

post-21892-0-96622600-1513993347_thumb.png

post-21892-0-27533800-1513993393_thumb.png

post-21892-0-21486600-1513993404_thumb.png

• Leader

:offtopic  Your title first made me think that you were confusing clips and magazines, as so many reporters and politicians do.  :D