Insurgency Insurgency Sandstorm

Mr.Karizmatic

Have you seen their newest update on their development?

Yes it indeed looks promising. They even added technical vehicles.

• Like 4

imo and from what ive been reading this game is gonna be mad popular 

with people that play the old ins game and doi people cant wait for this too come out

i think we would be nuts not too add this game as an add on to what we have 

can always convert our least popular ins server  to sandstorm just my thoughts :)

• Like 6

imo and from what ive been reading this game is gonna be mad popular 

with people that play the old ins game and doi people cant wait for this too come out

i think we would be nuts not too add this game as an add on to what we have 

can always convert our least popular ins server  to sandstorm just my thoughts :)

Totally agree, the buz and the excitement is too much for this game in INS and DOI community. Cause it has new features of shooting choppers with RPG and driving cars.

And right now all our INS servers are popular and even DOI is picking up so its a good sign.

@shoe agree with it that we have to move out of NWI games, But we have to hop on to the Popular game people are expecting so that we get benefited.

• Like 1

But, as you know DOI wasn't as popular as Insurgency was because of the money factor. Maybe/my thoughts is that with single player and all that stuff, this new game will be priced closer to other AAA titles, but unlike other it won't have micro transactions/paid dlc's.

IMO the daily population of this game will depend on the pricing, but popularity is already gained, hyped to see it coming.

(i'm also saving up to buy it as soon as it comes out :P  was hard to ignore the holiday sales to save up for it , hope its worth it)

• 3 weeks later...

The addition of vehicles makes me a bit apprehensive. I don't want another Battlefield. But the gameplay looks pretty good so far.