ET Server Suggestion Limited rnades/garand/k43 for engineers

Symfony

Can we limit medics to 3? Why are they up to 6? Stupid idea. It will be hard to accomplish the mission on the map.

Can we limit medics to 3? Why are they up to 6? Stupid idea. It will be hard to accomplish the mission on the map.

its really not that hard to kill medics. i do it as different classes all of the time. 3 meds per team would also lower max health for your whole team, plus the med limit almost never maxes out unless the server is nearly full

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

This, and plus you don't even have to be handy with them really, as long as you fire an rnade remotely close to someone their health is gone and you generally only have to hit them once, yeah.

Like a real grenade?? 

I think you guys are getting a little sissy-like over damage that's always been this way. I DO agree woth limiting to 2 R-Nades per team, 1 Panzer, 1 mortar, 1 SMG. Also, why shgould OPanzer and Flame also get another primary weapon - MG? I've never seen that before. Should be Panzer/Akimbo, Flame/Akimbo or else give Rifle a MG too to make it fair

Whaaaaaaaaa????

:rollingmyeyes:

SMH

Of course, can't complain about not getting healed when THERE ARE NO FREAKING MEDICS!!!!!!!!

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Like a real grenade?? 

I think you guys are getting a little sissy-like over damage that's always been this way. I DO agree woth limiting to 2 R-Nades per team, 1 Panzer, 1 mortar, 1 SMG. Also, why shgould OPanzer and Flame also get another primary weapon - MG? I've never seen that before. Should be Panzer/Akimbo, Flame/Akimbo or else give Rifle a MG too to make it fair

since when do you play on hardcore and know how high the damage on the nades, riflenades, and everything else is?

Edited by Dest!Ny
  • Like 1

since when do you play on hardcore and know how high the damage on the nades, riflenades, and everything else is?

It seems like silent explosive in general have a bit higher damage. 

Like a real grenade?? 

Whaaaaaaaaa????

:rollingmyeyes:

SMH

Of course, can't complain about not getting healed when THERE ARE NO FREAKING MEDICS!!!!!!!!

Easy, it's only irony. :)

well while we are at it, lets do something about ppsh...

PPSH I would delete all or did the limit to 2 per class.

Riffle is a dangerous weapon, but only in the hands of someone good (with good aiming). The weak player will choose PPSH...

So ... let's make a limit on 4 riffles = 4 ppsh (on S1).

What do you say?

• Platinum VIP

Since it was suggested to use the same thing on Jay 1.....

• Platinum VIP

Since it was suggested to use the same thing on Jay 1.....

hmm well, hardly anything was mentioned about jay1 nor did you quote a message related to that.

If you wanna avoid confusion make a topic about it but dont post it in here or other topics (@all because obviously you (hipkat) wouldnt make a topic about something that you wouldnt want to change)

edit: S N I P E D 

Edited by Dest!Ny

This started as a good discussion, please keep it a good discussion.

Yeah, let's not derail. This topic is for rifles and rnades on HC anything else should be made into a separate topic (please :) )

• Like 1

Yeah, let's not derail. This topic is for rifles and rnades on HC anything else should be made into a separate topic (please :) )

Isn't there a way of limiting number of rnades to 1 per team but then increasing it when the number of players increase to lets say, 3 per team, on a full server?

Isn't there a way of limiting number of rnades to 1 per team but then increasing it when the number of players increase to lets say, 3 per team, on a full server?

Probably with scripts. Particularly Lua with ET mods iirc