Avengers 3: Infinity War

DJ aka GDR DJ

April/May 2018 in cinema with Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Cobie Smulders, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Benicio del Toro, Tom Holland, Anthony Mackie, Chadwick Boseman, Danai Gurira, Paul Rudd, Don Cheadle and Letitia Wrigh :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Platinum VIP

new trailer:

Seen this preview when I took my kids to this movie, the last one i watched

• 3 weeks later...

With all the work being done in the MCU for the past decade now, I'm hoping this turns out to be one for the century! Hype is real, but at the same time, I fear something could happen.

Here's to hope!

This movie comes out 4 days before my dissertation is due but I have my priorities straight, been waiting for this for too long :D

• 3 weeks later...

It was awesome.

The story wasn´t typical to Hollywood fairy tail story types.  There was plenty of action.

The best part was directing of 3D effects, as I saw on imdb that the movie was taken up with IMAX camera I knew it will have good 3d effects and I didn´t have to be disappointed.

Only movie in last year worth to watch in IMAX 3D.

Shortest 2h40m ever. Best Avengers I've seen. I blame Chris Pratt. I don't think Paul Bettany got stabbed enough. Also, "MOTHER F....."-Denzel Washington

• Haha 1