Insurgency Suggestion Server Changes

distalit

Hey guys, just a few suggestions for changes I'd like to see on your Insurgency server; Enable mods, aside from sound mods working from the workshop upon inputing "snd_restart" in the console, visual mods don't work. And also if possible make it so when shooting a team mate by accident you don't just both die but take the damage you give to your own character. I've seen this done on other servers. Anyway that's all I got, regardless its a nice server and I get to play Tell on it a lot so I'm happy. 

• Like 2

Hey guys, just a few suggestions for changes I'd like to see on your Insurgency server; Enable mods, aside from sound mods working from the workshop upon inputing "snd_restart" in the console, visual mods don't work. And also if possible make it so when shooting a team mate by accident you don't just both die but take the damage you give to your own character. I've seen this done on other servers. Anyway that's all I got, regardless its a nice server and I get to play Tell on it a lot so I'm happy. 

I assume that you are talking about the FA#2 Hardcore COOP?

And also if possible make it so when shooting a team mate by accident you don't just both die but take the damage you give to your own character. I've seen this done on other servers.

Nice idea!

Setting up reflective FF damage is usually not a good idea. 95% of my friendly fire is me shooting and someone running in front of me. I don't want to pay the price for that noob not paying attention, and it opens it up to being abused by trolls doing it on purpose.