Sanctum 2 for free (limited time offer)

Raziel

Make sure to pick up your free copy of Sanctum 2 here (offer ends in 2 days): https://www.humblebundle.com/store/sanctum-2

This is a mixture of Tower Defense and FPS in a sci-fi setting. As someone who has played this game for 500 hours, I can certainly recommend it. It can be played in SP and MP (up to 4 players) and has four different characters, multiple towers,  weapons and perks to choose from, allowing for a lot of character customization and various strategies to win the different Tower Defense levels. There's also a DLC for it, which you should probably wait for to go on sale. It basically doubles the number of maps to solve and gives you additional weapons, towers and perks and a new character to play with.

If you have any questions about this game, feel free to ask me about it. And once you have it, make sure to contact me via PM, Discord or Steam so we can play together. :)

Edited by Raziel
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...