Grenade 'presents'

unlawfulsniper

Nothing is more fun than knowing the enemy is chasing you and you are outgunned and outhealthed, but you aren't outsmarted and your aren't dead... yet. Time and time again one finds one's self in sticky situations where you know that 10hp just ain't going to cut it so you have to rely on shear tactics alone to get you home safe. One of my most satisfying types of kills goes like this... take FuelDepot for example. I am on allies and I'm in axis' base with the intention of sneaking through their main building that houses the water tower. Running into this building through the central door often draws alot of axis attention and bullets! Even if you make it in, you are nearly certain an axis will follow you in and try to take you out. You are low on health (10hp), but strong on guile, so what do you do? Easy. Cook a grenade off and drop it just inside the doorway where the axis will follow you just seconds later. Axis follows you in and POOF! frag city: population 1 dead axis. Often the grenade will not kill them but just after the explosion you retrace your steps and pop off a few rounds to finish the job. This technique is freaking hilarious and lets axis know that following you is not in their best interests. Usually after a kill that I like to say, 'Did you get my present, I left it for you.' lol so funny.

Sure, it's a good technique but the problem is an enemy that generally do not come alone :hmm (for example, if I see one of my companions draw game without good reason from what I see is there is probably a good reason) and with only 10 hp ... it is almost doomed to failure ... even if you are dressed, the other players are not crazy, it's marked on top of your head lol ...

But his work may sometimes I think, therefore, always good to do!

i love to do this as well, and if more than one person follows you can continue to run and drop gernades behind you till you get a few hits or a kill then drop in and finish the job.

Yes. And the added distraction of them looking down to locate the grenade distracts them from the gunfight.

Its really funny running in circles in a spawn and dropping multiple grenades. lol eventually you die but you take alot down with u.