accusations

captnconcrete

hello fine fa land...

i am a regular  on your beloved jay2 server .. 

and as of last three months .. i have really been harassed alot on jay2... usually i dont do this but ..i guess im not being usual.

i get accused of  cheats ... best one  is  i got accused of a lag toggle lol. and the ever so popular  one nice WH . LOL

if i did cheat in et .. it would be really obvious.lol i have never cheated in et..

i just dont understand it .. im not the best.. im not even great anymore..lol

i just like to have fair fun  and good matches. SO I AM VERY SORRY IF SOME OF YOU  THINK I AM A CHEATER..

things i get to do when on server .. alot of abbusive pming to me.. open chat has so much captn banter i just ignor.

and  these guys love to stack it so i am 4  guys down and then say captn ur like 3 anyhow.. 

just would like to bring this to thee attention of others . thank u fa  for ur fine et server have good day!

i am db-captn* on jay2!

Edited by captnconcrete

Hey there! I'm sorry about the harassment, I'd sure do something about it if I saw it. So next time you get pm's like that, take a quick screenshot so we can warn the player/s who's doing that. It's not allowed to harass others on our servers or call them cheaters.

Happy gaming and see you on J2!

• Like 6