The Krefeld Battleground - Aftermovie

ipod

After several months of production, I am proud to release “The Krefeld Battleground - Aftermovie”. This movie contains highlights from the previous LAN in Krefeld (May 2017).

Unfortunately I could not consider every frag or highlight, since not every player shared his highlights with me. I tried to show as many players as possible, considering the fact, that the frags/highlight should be worth showing.

A big and special thanks goes to United States of Americaipod, who kept me motivated to finish this, provided great ideas and also sending me all the frags. Also, I would like to thank Portugalag0n, for being a movie genius and helping me out and of course also a big thanks to teamoxid, who made this event possible and allowed me to use their footage - make sure to visit their website (http://www.teamoxid.de/).

Movie Information

Editing: Germanymental

Length: 6min 40sec

Frame Rate: 50fps

Resolution: 1920x1080

Music:

Muzzy - Spectrum

Voicians - Empire (Instrumental)

Misc:

Make sure to download the video, to enjoy the full quality. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

mental

• Like 8

Never underestimate the Dutch!

Nice vid yo.

You should make another video that loops that moment from one of the post game interviews where WuT goes into that sexually driven short bus riding stare at his idol sqzz while sitting next to him on the couch :D:D

• Like 2

Nice vid yo.

You should make another video that loops that moment from one of the post game interviews where WuT goes into that sexually driven short bus riding stare at his idol sqzz while sitting next to him on the couch :D:D

defn the most drunk people at lan :D