Map pool (Fa-Recruiting)

bossakaboss

Hallo guys, 

The aim of this post is to change the map pool on the server Fa-Recuiting

Some of you might know me as 'boss' ingame. Sofar I have over 2k hours in Wolfenstein ET. I have played many maps including the new ones on the server and I absolutely hate them, But the point is that I am not the only one who has this opinion. 

Whenever there is a new map on the server people are leaving the server. Although most of this maps have -40 votes they are still on the server and whenever one of these maps comes, people are leaving the server.

I can say that the majority hates the new maps and I would really appreciate it, if you could delete them or maybe switch to an another server. 

Another map which I would adress is Minas. Minas is the biggest map in the game and most people don't like it, thats why it got removed. But the same goes for UJE. Before the newest map pool release (around the end of September sofar I can remember), UJE had the most negative votes but is still online. 

I am a big fan of Minas but did Minas get removed and UJE not?

Best regards, 

• Like 1