Sexual harassment

Kooki

• Platinum VIP

There was a time when you could pat a girls behind and either get a wink and grin or a slap on the face.  But, you see all these celebs who are getting accused of SH all of a sudden.  Some how this is a result of the assumption that its ok for men to touch women when they havent given permission.   Shoot about a hundred years ago i was pinched on the patootie and hey,,, i liked it.   I think a woman should be able to go nekkid in the streets if they want to and not be harassed, catcalls, whistles etc.  Our society wont allow nudity but still, just saying.  So a word from the older gen.  Keeps your willey wonkers where they should be and keep your hands to yourself.  Someday it may come back to haunt you if you dont. :P

• Like 4

What kind of ultranationalist is this guy lol.

Anyway, if you, as a woman, walk naked over the streets, people will look at you and respond. That's just social development since 100 years, and you should know better than to do such things. Complaining that people whistle at you while doing so is just plain stupid. The best and finest solution to your problem of harassment is to put on clothes, and you'll fit in socially once more.

Now, does that mean being naked is an invitation to getting raped? Of course not. But it's going to be easier to push that one-out-of-many off guy without ethics and morality over the edge to do something like that when you're flashing your body in front of their eyes. It doesn't change that it's morally despicable, but let's face it. Walking around the streets while naked is just increasing the risk for some things to happen, needlessly.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I agree and i agree..   I think women should wear more clothes and perhaps fewer things might happen.  It seems that women in hollywood try to go in public with less and less clothes and still be decent almost.  :)