Pink Is Sex, Post Demo Please

Azure

FA Pink Is Sex, post demo please of radar today.  You said you would erase all my warns if it showed that I did not intentionally take obj, which I didn't.

I picked obj up in the grass after the player who ACTUALLY took it before rush time was over was killed.  I said in chat I would take it back to East radar, and was kicked by Angel shortly after.  When I complained you said demo proves I took it.  Hell, I might have backed over it during the firefight.

Thanks.

Edited by Azure

i not record you on radar map but after i splat the rusher, i saw you have a object. so i kick you from server because you have a nice history (many warns for many reasons) on server. if it so, how you tell it me. I'M SAY SORRY, but remember our rules on server

On the servers with "Rush Rule", you are not allowed to touch the obj for the first 5 mins of map so that map can be ended. Admins will not babysit in spec and keep an eye on all players who took it and whatnot.

Wiki

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ

i not record you on radar map but after i splat the rusher, i saw you have a object. so i kick you from server because you have a nice history (many warns for many reasons) on server. if it so, how you tell it me. I'M SAY SORRY, but remember our rules on server

Wiki

Are you 'Pink Is Sex.?

Whoever 'Pink is Sex' is said they had demo that proved I took obj, and if demo proved I didn't they would erase my warns,  So I guess that won't happen even though I was clearly kicked for no reason and then told repeatedly to shut up by Pink is Sex, Dffighter and Angel and then muted.  Hectix was also muted for defending me.

??

Edited by Azure

What does that have to do with Pink Is Sex saying they would erase my warns if demo showed I did not take obj.  

I'm waiting for demo to be posted.  They also said they had demo.  

You were there.  You saw it being said.

you had the objective when you got kicked.
even you didnt take it yourself and stepped on it  as you kept saying you had it and kept it so he was right
if you just had done /kill or let axis take it back it was no problem but you didnt. so he waited a bit but since you didnt gave it back or did /kill he kicked you.

Are you 'Pink Is Sex.?

Whoever 'Pink is Sex' is said they had demo that proved I took obj, and if demo proved I didn't they would erase my warns,  So I guess that won't happen even though I was clearly kicked for no reason and then told repeatedly to shut up by Pink is Sex, Dffighter and Angel and then muted.  Hectix was also muted for defending me.

??

mimimimimimi

yes, its me 

we never never share our demos and again i record NOT you (someone else) in the demo, but only saw you with the object

case closed