COD4 chrash

TTFr

I don't have much knowledge of Apple stuff, but first of all what kind of error do you get?

Have you tried it with a mic jack in the mic jack thingie?

If available, have you tried playing it off of an ssd?

What you can also do is partition (i think thats the right term for dividing) your harddrive and install an older version on that drive?

Not sure how that works out, but there are some software that allows you to do that, but if you have upgraded to the newest version, you should be able to revert the upgrade i think.

Hi

When i am playing, it just pops, and I get my desktop.

This is very annoying!

I am playing on a MacBook Pro, a couple of years old one with ssd, so it should be good enough

I have been playing on it for the last three years.

Thanx

So i did some google searching about the high sierra update, and it seems like there are a lot more games that have problems with it.

If it is possible, you should revert to OS before high sierra.

Also I found this page of Aspyr (i think thats a macOS port publisher or something like that) where at the bottom of the page is a link where you can make a support ticket, which may help you solve the issue.

https://support.aspyr.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004944283-Aspyr-games-and-macOS-High-Sierra

Edited by Guardian

• 5 weeks later...

So thats that...

Until I get my Mac systems up and running I can't be of much help, but I do have a solution... Run Steam (and thus COD4) on Wine. I can help you a little bit with that much.

An easy way to get started with Wine is to use Winebottler. Troubleshooting some problems with some of my games atm, so Google will be your friend for the time being, but don't hesitate to ask questions!