well look who it is... HSATimmy

HSATimmy

oh hey

i like things

also, my hobbies include writing and playing music. I have been playing bass guitar for 17~ years, drums for 10~ years, and guitar for 5. Ive been singing here and there throughout. My main genres of interest are harder rock through various metal.

I play a 6-string warwick Thumb bass guitar in drop C, (CGCGCF#) a 5-string warwick Corvette in drop F# (F#BF#BE). I play an Ibanez 6 string through a line-6 spider IV amplifier.

I record my own music but havent polished anything up yet i can be proud of enough to release, but hopefully soon to come.

I went to film school for 4 years and majored in writing, production sound, post production sound editing and video editing. I havent been able to make much of a career in this yet but hopefully when the boomers start degenerating into the earth i'll have a chance.

I have had a Canadian firearms license for a few years, and my collection of incomplete firearms topples over 50, while functional and complete firearms remain around 15-18. I love historical military firearms, mostly 1890's - 1990's. I go shooting once in a while, but its an expensive hobby (reference to no career yet :angry: )

ill continue or edit as i think of more stuff..

oh, im single ;)

DRUMS PIC.jpg

• Like 6