MrFoxy's introduction!

MrFoxy050

Here i go.

Name : Leroy 

Origin : We'll i'm Dutch by birth, but i got some of that sexy ass Italian blood, u kno it xD

Hobbies : I work out everyday, not like a bodybuilder or anything lol, but just to stay in shape, and i like fishing, playing games every now and then, Relaxing with friends etc etc etc

P.S.  i'm a Huge fan of talking xD, even iff i were to die i'm pretty sure even then i'd stil be talking as a dead man xD.

Length and weight? : idk iff this is required, if not well then ... oops xD , i'm 1,78 cm tall ( not that big i know =/) and weight bout 55KG ( Not that fat either :P)

Reason for intruduction : Well i've been playing ALOT on your Wolfenstein server , and some of your admins told me to Sign up on your forums and Introduce myself, so here i am trying to put up a ow so fabulous introduction xD

Own Imput : I like your servers and i like every person in it :P, most of uhm like me to haha, i'm glad they do though, always nice chatting up with them and having fun , Trolling them and they troll me xD, always fun fun fun :P ( i would've put more up in here but, yeah i'm out of ideas LOL sorry ^-^ )

Yep, that's all i think lol, iff u do wish for more info on any part, do feel free to ask me at any time ^-^.

Edited by MrFoxy050
  • Like 3

Hey if you like talking that much you should join our Discord server. You will fit right in! We got big mouths everywhere there :DDDD

Read this and join us there :)https://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/437-discord-for-dummies/

Oh and Welcome to our forums!

• Like 2

Hey if you like talking that much you should join our Discord server. You will fit right in! We got big mouths every where there :DDDD

Read this and join us there :)https://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/437-discord-for-dummies/

Oh and Welcome to our forums!

uhmygud, i will most absolutely see when i can hop on that Discord :P, i'm not sure wether i should do so right now lol, stil need to Roam around and make myself known a bit ^-^, New guy you know :P,  but i sure do hope to meet every single person here xD , when i feel like going on Discord i will surely do so, You wont get no regrets in inviting me to discord i promise ^-^

• Like 1