Insurgency-Server-3 =F|A= #3 PvP COMBAT suggestions(outdated)

Unknown

Please, post here any suggestions regarding our pvp server. If you dislike some maps or if you have any concerns, go ahead and post it here.

Edited by Carbonautics
  • Like 2

1. Setting levels need to be fixed.

2. When server is empty and I join in, it happened to me twice already that while I join any team, suddenly bots join both teams and we got like 16 bots on server. When i press TAB it says the ministry firefight (not push, not skirmish, not occupy).

3. I was thinking about kick option in vote.

4. Less damage to team while accidental shot. Now it seems to be one shot and teamkill.

• Like 2

2. When server is empty and I join in, it happened to me twice already that while I join any team, suddenly bots join both teams and we got like 16 bots on server. When i press TAB it says the ministry firefight (not push, not skirmish, not occupy).

4. Less damage to team while accidental shot. Now it seems to be one shot and teamkill.

I agree with 3 and 4, I see a lot of people trolling when there aren't any admins online. Nothing to do about it then. Also number 4 for the noob that I am I tend to accidently tk a lot, so would be good to see it changed. Number 2 I haven't seen yet.

Does server should ban guys with such nicknames: [sM] Console: Banned player "zeladinhocsgo500" for 10080 minutes (reason: Advertising Any Website/IP even in your Name is NOT allowed, yo).

zeladinhocsgo500 left the game (Advertising Any Website/IP even in your Name is NOT allowed, yo).
S
  • Like 1

agree with 3 and 4, second one i didn't experience for myself yet so can't say anything about it, 

- Remove killfeed (even more immersive)

- Kick players with a VAC ban

- Add votekick ... why was it even removed? Terrible idea.

Added it here.

- Remove friendly icons .. it will add a degree of immersion for sure

Someone mentioned people were abusing votekick ... what you don't realize is that people can now grief the server without fear of getting kicked or banned. It happened many times that some players kept throwing flashes in the spawn and molotovs. And there was nothing we could do about it. Or those people who are in last stand and are AFK in spawn and it takes a lot of times before something happens. You guys seriously suck if you really think removing votekick is a good idea. It makes EVERYONE in the server mad.

Edited by VoidUnknown

- Remove friendly icons .. it will add a degree of immersion for sure

Someone mentioned people were abusing votekick ... what you don't realize is that people can now grief the server without fear of getting kicked or banned. It happened many times that some players kept throwing flashes in the spawn and molotovs. And there was nothing we could do about it. Or those people who are in last stand and are AFK in spawn and it takes a lot of times before something happens. You guys seriously suck if you really think removing votekick is a good idea. It makes EVERYONE in the server mad.

+1 for votekick, we can add an option which takes 3-4 players want to votekick then the vote initiates after 3-4 people have actually started votekick, this will lead to less abuse unless 3-4 people are a group :P

Hello, I am a former FA member for insurgency. Recently I have been frequenting the FA 3 (pvp) server as my regular ones have been full. I have noticed a higher rate of hacking and TK'ing in this server. This is due to the lack of a vote kick option. With this option not available, I cannot vote kick those that are hacking. Yesterday I was playing with 2 and a suspected 3rd (shooting through a wall of smoke with a sniper and hitting his first shots). I know the term hacking is thrown around a lot, but I have played for some time and have helped with other server owner's ban decisions, so Ive seen just about all. Additionally, I have seen that the retribution death for TK'ing is highly debated/hated. I understand the reason for this but can be annoying when nubs run into your gunfire etc. Just wanted to mention this. I hope that this gets taken into consideration as I have seen a TON of people pissed and even quitting due to the high amount of hacking and the inability to vote kick. It helps with little things such as vote kicking the afk person at the end of the game. Only the vote reasons "trolling" and "hacking" temp ban (for 30 mins). The hacker's name is "Punished Jeb".

Regards,

Tetra

• Like 1

If you take a demo and post it in our suspected cheaters section, we can review the players and ban them offline if needed. Without a demo, we can't issue a ban- online or offline.
All you need to do is follow the player, and type record "name" in the console to start recording. To stop recording a demo, I believe all you need to do is type "stop" into your console.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've been playing on our PVP for a longer period of time and after your suggestions, here are the changes. If vote kick will be abused, it will be removed.

1. friendly fire damage from 1 to 0.5 (it means it will be less damaging by half)

2. Tk punish from suicide to warning - many complained about that suicide after teamkill. Let's test how it works with warning system.

3. Advertising cfg is removed (server autobanned players with websites in it like www.csgo-skins.com or whatever. When server was empty it didn't help when a player connected with such name.

4. Map rotation as the following:

buhriz push

contact push

district push

embassy push

heights push

kandagal push

market push

panj push

peak push

revolt push

siege push