ET Server Suggestion Which mod you'd like most to be added on another server?

r3wind3r

Which mod you'd like most to be added on another server?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which mod you'd like most to be added on another server?

• Sniper only
    • Hardcore Jaymod or Noquarter PRO server, teamkill enabled, very few bots, supporting objective is mandatory
    • Nitmod
    • other -> comment this post

On 6/27/2018 at 7:04 AM, Mordecai said:

Normal NQ should be changed out for the "Funquarter" mod, its like NQ, but heavily modified, lots of new weapons, chainsaw, medpacks for covies, ammopacks for soldiers, and lots of crazy stuff I used to play 7 seven years ago in RDA.

Maybe it was just NQ, with a lot of addons bc I cant find the "Funquarter Mod"

Good times. ;)

Wait a flippin chainsaw!!! :omgcat:  I didn't know that!!!!!  Freakin coolz!!!

• Haha 1

I had asked in the past, having 2 Jaymod servers in the USA
with characteristics almost the same, if you could turn Jay3 EURO server with features identical to Jay1, and vice versa Jay2 with features similar to the current Jay3,
in Europe, we do not have a Jaymod server with PRO settings
in the sense that we have only the double jump server, and the stamina syringe, practically settings to have fun, but it is a server for any novices, it would be nice to reverse jay2 with jay3
in order to have a Jaymod pro server in the USA, that is Jay1,
and a Jaymod FUN Server, that is Jay2,
and having a server in Europe, that is Jay3, identical to Jay1

I would like to create a Poll about my proposal, to quickly see how players react to this idea

Apart from the server DD may setup sometime, I dont think we need/should setup any more. Atm we have many servers and some struggle on popularity, caused by suspected cheaters or w/e and also it is summer, so the bravest ones actually sneak outside in the sun (crazy ppl I tell you that :D ).

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I did not say that it is necessary, my point of view, is that even European players would be entitled to a server with Jay1 settings, while playing with low latency,
being jay3 in germany, all European players have low latencies, but are forced to always play with double jump and stamina syringe, maybe there are many players who would like, like me, the settings of jay1 on jay3, or have a server alternative in Europe.

I recommend opening a poll

17 hours ago, Cquattro said:

I did not say that it is necessary, my point of view, is that even European players would be entitled to a server with Jay1 settings, while playing with low latency,
being jay3 in germany, all European players have low latencies, but are forced to always play with double jump and stamina syringe, maybe there are many players who would like, like me, the settings of jay1 on jay3, or have a server alternative in Europe.

I recommend opening a poll

This got mentioned a few months ago. A poll had already been opened, and the agreed upon plan (with regulars, members, and management alike) was to duplicate Jay2 and host it on a EU Machine. I am unsure as to what the status on that is. Keep in mind though that European players are not forced to play with double jump and adrenaline. We have other EU servers, with NoQuarter, NitMod, and ETPro mods.

I know that you use Google Translate, so I'm chalking this up to a translation error perhaps, but nobody is entitled to anything. And remember that additional servers = higher hosting bills = higher donation goals.
There was a few consecutive years where =F|A= did not meet our donation goals. Some servers could've been shut down or switched to private mode, but we didn't do that. Instead, the founders of the clan (daredevil, JoeDirt, and Rainier) graciously spent thousands out of their own pockets to keep the clan, servers, and website running. In my opinion, let's all (everybody, from across the world) be thankful that there's still servers with an active community, and active map and mod development hosted for a 15 year old game.

After all, what good is low latency if there's no servers with an active community of other people to play with? Here's my tip to you though, learn to play with higher latency. Create custom configs for servers with more than xyz latency. Adjust your mouse and keyboard polling settings. Practice and figure out when you need to prefire, strafe, etc. And most importantly, focus on having fun.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I share this wise description almost 100%, but I remain of the idea that some servers are always empty, Jaymod is the most played mod and on this there is no doubt, my question is this, what are 3 servers etpro, that are always empty? What is the need for a hitmod, which is always empty? What do 3 noquarter need, which are not very populated?

this is my proposal

we transform 1 server etpro european, in jay4, assign him the jay1 settlings, and then the statische will give me reason, I will accept your excuses

this is my opinion, and I reiterate for democracy, you need a Poll for this decision, I think the opinion of 10500 members of FA forum can be enough to make a decision

in this way, you will have less lag on the US servers, because European players will queries the European servers, this is logical, any player goes to play where he shoots better, and not where he has to predict, as you say the lag of his client and that of others, this game is nice to play it fluid, and without many changes in cfg, because it causes anger, envy towards those who have better connections, etc ...
all the discussions and complaints I noticed in main chat are based on this on jay1

1 hour ago, Cquattro said:

What is the need for a hitmod, which is always empty

n!tmod is a new TDM instant respawn server which will hopefully attract new players soon and make people who dont care about teamplay and object switch to this server.

I'd appreciate jay1 being EU server for everybody to have a better ping. But i think that has been discussed somewhere else before.

I'd love to have a hardcore jaymod server where objective and teamplay is a must. The poll of this topic shows that this server is not gonna be empty ;)

• Like 1

lol about poison knives, i joke about it. but throwing knives should be the same at jay1. when i throw knives in hardcore it goes limp like when i see a hot girl then next to her a nasty old woman.

jay 1, absolutely needs to be addressed is the covert ops. you can never use it. people there take advantage of it. for example, i could be walking along a wall not observed then someone will check what player is there and BOOM! IT SAYS ENEMY IN DISGUISE. anywhere else it says the plaeyrs name or some such but on jay it says always enemy in disguise. everyones using compass for their gaming instead of skill, using mortar in a hallway that doesnt kill team members but kills coveys and enemy in disguise. its really annoying most of the time to play there but it has the most users

also, more maps in the rotation. ive been asking for so long to play glider

13 hours ago, BitchPudding said:

lol about poison knives, i joke about it. but throwing knives should be the same at jay1. when i throw knives in hardcore it goes limp like when i see a hot girl then next to her a nasty old woman.

jay 1, absolutely needs to be addressed is the covert ops. you can never use it. people there take advantage of it. for example, i could be walking along a wall not observed then someone will check what player is there and BOOM! IT SAYS ENEMY IN DISGUISE. anywhere else it says the plaeyrs name or some such but on jay it says always enemy in disguise. everyones using compass for their gaming instead of skill, using mortar in a hallway that doesnt kill team members but kills coveys and enemy in disguise. its really annoying most of the time to play there but it has the most users

also, more maps in the rotation. ive been asking for so long to play glider

once you max out Field ops on Jay 1 your perk is to be able to see enemies in disguise :)

As for tactics like Mortar in a hallway and others, with the higher amount of people on, the tactics change with it.  It takes some getting used to but once you get the flow of it, it's really quite enjoyable :)  At least for me :) 

A ton of the players that come there are old, even ancient some of them and have a vast knowledge for all the tricks in the game.  Stuff like using your compass and map really are apart of skill, and are an integrated into 1000's of hours of play and become apart of the skill necessary to combat such skilled opponents.  Some of the very best FPS players in the whole world come and play at Jay1, (Usually just to have fun and mess around) and some of course on Hardcore :)

• Like 1