ET Server Suggestion Which mod you'd like most to be added on another server?

r3wind3r

Which mod you'd like most to be added on another server?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which mod you'd like most to be added on another server?

• Sniper only
    • Hardcore Jaymod or Noquarter PRO server, teamkill enabled, very few bots, supporting objective is mandatory
    • Nitmod
    • other -> comment this post

• Platinum VIP

I had a N!tmod server in LB. It was one of the early test servers and went over well. I loved the lean and shoot mod. That's one I miss a lot

• Platinum VIP

It's fun to play in nitmod.... The tripmines and also there was a bomb which engineers had.... :P

Plus kicking mines and 'nades and bombs back at your enemy!

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1

If the jaymod would be void of ridiculous maps that usually accompany the ridiculous mod, I just might like a HC jaymod server. I suspect it might grow more popular than silent and I'll have to move to fight against players rather than bots.

..I can't beat those bots  :angry:

Sniper/etjump two in one would be awesome. With people voting every other map either sniper or etjump. Of course trickjump maps would have shorter map time.

Related: https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/90057-fa-dosent-have-sniper-server/

Hah i would love a server with similiar settings as HC, with no heavy weapon and lowered charge for fops, would be finally a joyful moment of playing this game without of annoyance of all the rubbish stuffs making this game boring as hell and just have pure fragging server where u can actually have some proper dueling over the map period without being panza'd or flamed to dead by same silly knobs who take longer to press on a panza than u take to tripple them each time.

• Like 5

Hah i would love a server with similiar settings as HC, with no heavy weapon and lowered charge for fops, would be finally a joyful moment of playing this game without of annoyance of all the rubbish stuffs making this game boring as hell and just have pure fragging server where u can actually have some proper dueling over the map period without being panza'd or flamed to dead by same silly knobs who take longer to press on a panza than u take to tripple them each time.

With unlimited sprint so you could enjoy the physics of the game and put corner camping sprint saving k/d ratio nubs in their place at the same time! :D:D

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

all I want in life is a server on any mod where people dont play so damn lame all the time, in every aspect of the word

• Like 2

you can vote for hardcore at top of this page