ET Server Suggestion FA Recruiting BOTs

mayan

As the player numbers continue to lower the bots cause nothing but problems.  It's a real loss to not be able to play a good 8v8 game w/o having 4 bots per team.  Not only are they annoying but they really screw up the teams.  

As they "even" the teams they give the players the ability to pick their own team or make it so the ones playing don't notice how off the teams have gotten.

Here's a SS of what a normal night on JAY 1 has become because of them.

Bots_FTW.jpg

• Like 3

Was gonna suggest a number, then I saw caps. lol nope.

Why does my passionate use of caps lock prevent you from making a suggestion for the betterment of the Jay community? <|:^]

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

As the player numbers continue to lower the bots cause nothing but problems.  It's a real loss to not be able to play a good 8v8 game w/o having 4 bots per team.  Not only are they annoying but they really screw up the teams.  

As they "even" the teams they give the players the ability to pick their own team or make it so the ones playing don't notice how off the teams have gotten.

Here's a SS of what a normal night on JAY 1 has become because of them.

Bots_FTW.jpg

I see that a lot, too. I think 8v8 is a good number and Bots probably shouldn't be needed for over 16 players on the server

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hey,

As ET is quietly dying down every day, week, year etc. I think it would be better to tone down the amount of BOTs on FA1. Most times of the day I dont feel like going on the server when there's 5+ BOTs per team, atleast I feel like we could play to better extent with a FEW less BOTs per team. Mind you, in the evening (EU time) the server is very populated, which is great, but during the day it would be great to play some BOTless games.

Thanks,

mayan:-

Botless games you can play on ETPRO server. We have 2 ETPRO servers where we run no bots. You are more then welcome to join our ETPRO server. 

• Like 2