ET Server Suggestion FA Recruiting BOTs

mayan

Hey,

As ET is quietly dying down every day, week, year etc. I think it would be better to tone down the amount of BOTs on FA1. Most times of the day I dont feel like going on the server when there's 5+ BOTs per team, atleast I feel like we could play to better extent with a FEW less BOTs per team. Mind you, in the evening (EU time) the server is very populated, which is great, but during the day it would be great to play some BOTless games.

Thanks,

mayan:-

• Like 4

I fully agree here. They'll start connecting when it's 12v12 which there is no need for at all. I play during the night EST and am often annoyed by them. They make it hard to get out of spawn leaving you with no shield to pass through the continuous spam or screw up baserace when it finally comes on due to a mass of them shooting you through bushes. It would be nice if they wouldn't start connecting until maybe 8v8 max. It's mostly the same players each night who are more than capable of keeping the maps running evenly without the need of bots stepping in.

• Like 7

• Platinum VIP

I fully agree here. They'll start connecting when it's 12v12 which there is no need for at all. I play during the night EST and am often annoyed by them. They make it hard to get out of spawn leaving you with no shield to pass through the continuous spam or screw up baserace when it finally comes on due to a mass of them shooting you through bushes. It would be nice if they wouldn't start connecting until maybe 8v8 max. It's mostly the same players each night who are more than capable of keeping the maps running evenly without the need of bots stepping in.

Are you playing under a different name these days?

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

I don't think many know about this topic but I have yet to see anyone in favor of the current settings. It seems to be brought up almost nightly on the server to have them reduced a little. I think the connecting numbers would even work out at 10v10.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

bumperino

no responerino 

What did i even excpecterino

of Fearless Assessino

friendly friendly reminder mate

I totally agree on reducing bots on some of the servers once there are some players online. This is not the first post about this topic. Keep it alive. Leaders will probably be back after christmas i guess.

• Like 2

I'll keep bumping this as long as it takes!! Jay1 is the only active jaymod server during the night so it would be nice if it were humans vs humans! All of the other jaymod servers are dead of humans and filled with bots for anyone wants to play against them so there's nothing to lose, only gain!

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Like 2

Jay1 mostly remains full of people throughout the day :P but I agree I see bots when there is 12vs12 or 13vs13.... At night with 13vs13 if there are no bots I think that will be good

In jay3 also there are also no bots with these numbers :)