Server crashing?

Fb!N!nJa

This happened just now so i post it right now (soz if u think that this is pointless but i posted it cause its a first time for me)

http://img17.imageshack.us/i/20100712140550mlbtemple.jpg/

http://img821.imageshack.us/f/20100712140613mlbtemple.jpg/

edited by Tonka, deleted link to image that contained your guid, should not be made for public viewing (although have had 68 views to this topic by now :o)

soz if images cant come on here it says you are not allowed to use that image extension on this board

There was a topic about it before and it happens sometimes on Temple.

When you try to display images in the post be careful that it doesn't have that / at the end (you can see the link ends with .jpg/ in this case so that's why it gives you the error, if it ends with .jpg it should work).

Its not a server crash , I dont know the proper sentence to say but its more "axis player's game got crashed" . I have soooo many SS like this . mass players crash in map fueldump and temple is common.

Let's start b!tching about maps now till everybody get tired ?

• Administrators

Known 2.55 bug. Everyone patch there ET to 2.6b and half of your client issues would be fixed!

Tipsy, xfire me tonight and we will do some map testing for jay 1.

• 3 months later...

I think right now CDT 1:30 time server was down. First there was lag, most of us bots, but all humans had 999 ping. Then few min later I was kickd for unknown reason and couldn´t connect- awaiting gamestate. Thought that u wanna know.

Vael aka Vanaraud

• Administrators

I think right now CDT 1:30 time server was down. First there was lag, most of us bots, but all humans had 999 ping. Then few min later I was kickd for unknown reason and couldn´t connect- awaiting gamestate. Thought that u wanna know.

Vael aka Vanaraud

Which server? Please do tell server name so we can look into the issue asap.