DOI-Discussion DOI Server IP: doi.clan-fa.com:27030

daredevil

Thx alot DD .

Lets make this game Epic guys. I shall update or add all the necessary stuff to server asap. And we shall start it :) 

suggestions are always welcome . 

• Like 4

Our first DOI Server IP: doi.clan-fa.com:27030

New section, first post :)

Dont forget to add DOI forum group in the forum :) We still need INS trial group also :) Maybe some Yellow name for DOI members :P

• Like 1

Dont forget to add DOI forum group in the forum :) We still need INS trial group also :) Maybe some Yellow name for DOI members :P

isnt yellow for co-leader , i was searching for a good color for DOI group. As most of the cool colors are already taken.

edit : yeah we can go with dark yellow for DOI , but i doubt will it be visible , if yes that thats great or else 

GRAY

DARK GRAY 

Yellow

isnt yellow for co-leader , i was searching for a good color for DOI group. As most of the cool colors are already taken.

edit : yeah we can go with dark yellow for DOI , but i doubt will it be visible , if yes that thats great or else 

GRAY

DARK GRAY 

Yellow

Yes our Co-nublets have Yellow but we can use different shade of Yellow :P or then brown hehehe that could be cool too, we had it couple day when i was recruiter :P

• Like 1

Yes our Co-nublets have Yellow but we can use different shade of Yellow :P or then brown hehehe that could be cool too, we had it couple day when i was recruiter :P

Brown for leader nubs :P DD took all the cool colors.

Why don't we remove some of the groups that aren't used (BF member, minecraft member) and use one of those colors (they are prettyyy)

• Like 6

• Administrators

Why don't we remove some of the groups that aren't used (BF member, minecraft member) and use one of those colors (they are prettyyy)

Minecraft was my plan :D

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, how do you join the server?? I tried everything I could think of in console

u need to go in option and enable legacy option. then u shall see a server browser.

• Like 1

Umm, how do you join the server?? I tried everything I could think of in console

Open Console, type connect (serverip) [without brackets] bamm!! EZ no / needed, just connect serverip

Just a heads up for Hip, the big difference between source engine and quake engine is that commands don't need an exclamation mark or slash.

Example of difference: on ET we type "/condump" or "/connect". on INS/DOI we type "condump" or "connect"- no slash.

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 4