COD MW 2 The Different Opinions of MW2

Nagato

MW2 as it is now on PC: 5.0

MW2 with ded servers: 9.5

Solution: Black Ops

Nah, I'd still give MW2 an ~8 even with dedis. There's lots of unbalanced things in MW2 like shotguns as secondaries, horribly overpowered killstreaks, killstreaks that can chain into a nuke, and other things. Still, the solution is still Black Ops. It fixes all of these problems. :)

• 1 month later...

In my opinion MW2 is the worst game ever lol.

Yes, good graphics, but I gotta say very UNrealistic...

You're running around, you run into a guy with akimbo intervention or something, and he pulls out a knife out of nowhere to stab you?

You shoot someone in the legs 2 times and he dies..

You throw a knife, it hits 5 walls then slowly bounces to you and you die...

Noob-Friendly

Community is aweful and full of 11 year olds...

Even on the consoles, its bad...

First one was way better

i Agree

• 1 year later...

Just finished the single player game on pc in approx 10.5hrs. Loved it though this is my 2nd attempt.

Pros: The script, and voice actors selection is second to none. Love all the plot twists and betrayal aspects. Action packed and intense from the moment you exit the range "pit." this game is deep!

Fav chapters were the navy seals oil platforms, prison break (reminiscent of the movie "the rock") essentially the entire russian campaign, and storming the capitol.

Cons: started out playing the multiplayer and i have to agree with most. Full of suspected cheaters, no group cohesion, total lack of available servers and team play...every man for himself. Prob the worst was the nuke aspect that everyone is rushing for. Perhaps ill dev an appreciation for it once i learn what the obj are. Lacks some motion ctrls that were avail in MW. Were there even any perks? If so are they only avail in multipl?

Overall: worth the purchase. Spec ops bonus levels are fun and helps your campaign, totally worth it just for the single player aspect. Multiplayer needs work and im not a fan of the time it took to setup a steam account. Slightly more graphics intensive than modern warfare and making your video card work a little harder but no need to adjust settings.

MW: 10

MW2: 9

Btw what is all this akimbo business?