Camping

br_aschan

any of you ever go campin and be the only one who really enjoys it? I just went for the last couple days, amazing!!! i love nature. Except my family woke me up at 6:30 to pack up and leave!!!??? whats up with that? sigh.... i miss you nature....

I hate campers, especially the noobs who jump while they camp, makes killing them extra long <.<

And as for the other form of camping, at school, we went for a 15 day camp to Exmouth up north. It was shit while I was there, but the memories I got from it are priceless.

Camping is nice when you are doing it with right persons and in right place!It,s never cool when you are camping somewhere with someone you dislike :D !

Edited by Annoying Orange

I couldn`t say I do camping, because camping is too civilized. I go in mountains every year for at least for a month to live in a tent far away from everybody - no phones, no TV, no noise, no nothing.

The main problem about this is that it costs too much somethimes and it that case i enjoy going in forest, rivers and everything.

Camping fails.

Theres a reason we have warm, bugless houses

ROFL +1 to that lmao, at most campings there r disgusting showers and toilets and all that... ewwwww D:

if ya love camping so much, buy a house in a forest lolol :D

I used to go camping at seaside during summertime with my family. A nice place in the shadows of a tall mediterranean pine forest, only trees and carpet of those needle-like leaves, with sea a 5 minutes walk away, and that fresh smell of pine trees. Even with hot weather it's alright under the shadows.

The only bad thing is if it rains, or there's a lightning storm or wind blows like mad. Then you have that feeling the tent is going to tear apart, with a scary light show going all around you. And it can be a pain to dry the tent.

Overall, it's well worth it.

Camping is nice when you are doing it with right persons and in right place!It,s never cool when you are camping somewhere with someone you dislike :D !

You're right about that, the last time I went camping (with school) my friends start sleeping at midnight!

And you have to do way to much.

Just give me an apartment, with some good showers etc, and then I'm happy...