Grave Robbery Beta1 Jay1

Th3N0ob3r

Anyone who played Grave Rob on Jay1 knows that its one hell of a nadefest on the stairs. To reduce the spam I wanted to ask if you could lower the refill rate for the ammostand or just disable it completly. Maybe this way the attacking allies wouldnt camp there throwing nades down the ladder the whole game instead of actually trying to go down and try to flank the axis or they would at least need a field ops and that one is limited by the charge.

Another point would be to make the LONG ladder require a dynamite to blow up but that would probably take a map edit instead of a serversetting.

The ladder point is true, it's a real pain to build that thing specially when it is constantly blown up....

But I have seen allies win in these conditions also many times.... And if you are talking about last night I was playing allies and they almost won by using that ladder....

So I doubt any change is needed :)

Well I may have judged the map a bit fast. I saw a win an the allied site yesterday although I have no idea how they won since I joined 5secs before they won the map.

I voiced my opinion because I dont think its fun to play with all the nades flying around espacially with teamnates knocking you around aswell when you try to push through.