SNAP! I'm BACKKKKk

One of the ET peeps that has been to my house.  :blink: Haha I've moved since then. Hey dude, I've been without a pc for awhile as well. Xbox one here...

Good to see you post. Is your brother still in Tulsa? I met him for a few drinks several years ago.

Of Course Geoff is still active AF lol.

Naw, Ben lives in West Lafayette, IN now (towards Zombie's neck of the woods). He got all booed up and married now lol. I'm still alive and kicking it in NLR, AR these days. Married, got a little 5 year old, and work for a company called "ABC FINANCIAL"... Will be in Stillwater next month for the KState game, should GO!!

You're not still living in that same house by the campus?! Where you at now? Where's the other two at now, Steve-O and (was it) other Geoff??

Edited by *Evil*DeathBringer*

Welcome back mate! I remember playing with you several years ago... damn it's been quite awhile hasn't it? Time sure flies.

Hope you stick around, we're always adding new servers (some games are cross-platform) and we can get help you get a broken PC running again, or give you advice on building or buying one if you're interested.

Anyways, good to see you again and cheers! :cheers
My warmest wishes to you, your family and friends.

ME ADDED YOU. I was *Evil*Cookie*/Commander

How've you been, Keep up with anyone else? I lost everyone when xfire died a few years ago

Eh not really. Obviously, I keep up with *Evil*Pokes* since he's my brother, but other than that...Facebook friends with a few guys but don't really chat much.

I remember you Commander! You were the noob grenande launcher :P

• Like 1

Haha, I wish I could, but currently don't have a working PC built to play games. My work computer has the Mustard, but well....Can't play, only work!

Pokes is good, he's in West Central, Indiana now with his wife while she gets her PhD at Purdue. Haven't seen him this year, but talk to him on a regular basis.

I'm on PS4 mainly for now, but I know he's got a nice little rig he's been rockin' for a while now. He may download it if someone hits him up as an impulse. I would love to hop on and play a traditional ET 2.55 server personally...No bots, cheats, etc....VANILLA!

Haha, I wish I could, but currently don't have a working PC built to play games. My work computer has the Mustard, but well....Can't play, only work!

Pokes is good, he's in West Central, Indiana now with his wife while she gets her PhD at Purdue. Haven't seen him this year, but talk to him on a regular basis.

I'm on PS4 mainly for now, but I know he's got a nice little rig he's been rockin' for a while now. He may download it if someone hits him up as an impulse. I would love to hop on and play a traditional ET 2.55 server personally...No bots, cheats, etc....VANILLA!

F|A Hardcore is probably the best experience I've had for close to vanilla with reliable players.

Glad to see you around :hi:cheers