SNAP! I'm BACKKKKk

Hey Guys and Gals!

I'm sure most of you don't remember me or the clan I used to be associated with.

I'm *Evil*DeathBringer* and I used to game it up on Enemy Territory with quite a few of you guys (who were around about 8-10 years ago).

I recently got an email notification that someone had added me as a friend, so I thought I'd check out the forums!!

Long time no talk, hope all is well with everyone, I may be a little more active since I reactivated my account and got it running again.

Anyhow, don't play much in the way of computer games (don't have a comp ATM), but I do play PS4 fairly regularly.

I'm currently into DIVISION and will be getting the new COD once it comes out in November.

Hope to possibly see some of you all online at some point. Hope all is well with everyone.

Cheers and have a good night!  :D  :D

• Like 4

One of the ET peeps that has been to my house.  :blink: Haha I've moved since then. Hey dude, I've been without a pc for awhile as well. Xbox one here...

Good to see you post. Is your brother still in Tulsa? I met him for a few drinks several years ago.

Welcome back :) You may want to check out Insurgency as well! Fun teamwork game.