Hurricane Irma did get news students

*King*

As Puerto Rico suffer a lot with the Hurricane, many of students don't have place to study, so a lot of them come to Florida, to be clear, to my school. Before my school had 3 thousands students, after the hurricane it did get 5 thousands students for now. It means that 2 thousands people from only Puerto Rico are at my school for this all week.

I think the school opens a good opportunity to them, and it will be helpful also.

I hope the guys who stay there, take care.

*King*

• Like 2

Very nice from your part to spread those great news King and im sure that will be an opportunity to share and help anyone that has suffer in some way because of that catastrophic hurricane. My congrats to you and for the schools that could make that true and be solidary.

On my country we had an earthquake lately, too many dead or alive but homeless so me and my sister went to store and bought a bunch of different things that could help this people and we delivered at Red Cross storage point.

If we all help each other would be the path to greatness.

• Like 1