TSP Rating on servers

mayan

Hey,

Df!ghter told me to post on the forums about this matter.

I play on the servers under the name of "mayan:-", and was wondering if its possible for FA to expand the TSP enabled rating servers from Recruiting and Hardcore to more? I remember way back when FA2 and Beginners had TSP, now they dont, used to enjoy those servers. Some might say I'm just a rater, but some might argue the activity on those servers not having TSP have gone down. I heard the tsp was disabled because of server crashes, though the most active server (FA1) still uses it.

On another note, none of the Europe FA servers have TSP enabled (might be wrong). Anyways, is it possible to see more FA servers with TSP enabled in the future.

Thanks,

Reborn/mayan

TB themself had some problems in the last few days. Site was down or took a long time to load etc.. They probably disabled TSP tracking on their site to reduce the information input.

Looked a bit into it and it seems like TB had some issues with their TSP tracking starting around 02.10. 23:00 GMT+1 which was after their website was online again.(http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/et.trackbase.net.html says the site was last down 1 day 21 hours ago)

I attached 2 screenshots. One is my history on FA Server with TSP and without TSP tracking. You can see that 2 games on Silent Recruiting are recorded as usuall but the games on Jay1 and HC are all wrong. I dont know at which time they changed it but you can also see that the game at 03-10 16:43 on Jay1 was working with TSP tracking disabled. Later that day they started to track the TSP rating properly working again.

The other screenshot is from a different TSP tracking server. I censored the name to prevent advertising. The guy I found didnt play but he was probably in spectator mode most of the time. If you spectate a whole game the progressbar should display a completly red line and as you can see its always only a fraction filled just like in my history. Also noteworthy is that the first game in this history dispays 0/112.5 min which could be the time that the website started to crash and went down.

So my conclusion is that it was an issue for all server that have TSP tracking enabled. If you want more infos you should probably ask Jonny from Trackbase.

PS: If anyone is wondering about the stats in the last two games of me in the SS. I had to switch teams to balance it out and that messes with the TSP tracking.

post-16679-0-18846000-1507140572_thumb.jpg

post-16679-0-78600600-1507141764_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...